The Offside Law

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: The Offside Law

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:40 am How about doing away with offside and the millions saved on var given to Derby or any other club on its knees. :)
Just doing away with VAR would solve the financial suggestion, doing away with offside , well I would say that is a good idea if it was so I won't.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:40 am How about doing away with offside and the millions saved on var given to Derby or any other club on its knees. :)
Just doing away with VAR would solve the financial suggestion, doing away with offside , well I would say that is a good idea if it was so I won't.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I'd agree with them giving it to me but not Derby. Any business that spends more than it earns deserves what comes along imo.

And I would make much better use of those millions. Might even put some of it towards a new anthem for us. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:33 am
Ok, no need to tell me twice. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............