Hammers chat vids

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Hammers chat vids

Post by Parry Hotter »

Watched a few first time last night. Dont want o moan but fucks sake. Talk about stirring shit. Aint no wonder the medias always trying to sell our players when these vids are putting prices out ther and sayin g stuff like would you sell Bowen for 45 million. Give it a rest giys pleas. And someone tell the scottish bloke to sit still coz its very hard to concentrate when hes jumping round the screen all the time.

h69

Re: Hammers chat vids

Post by h69 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:45 am Watched a few first time last night. Dont want o moan but fucks sake. Talk about stirring shit. Aint no wonder the medias always trying to sell our players when these vids are putting prices out ther and sayin g stuff like would you sell Bowen for 45 million. Give it a rest giys pleas. And someone tell the scottish bloke to sit still coz its very hard to concentrate when hes jumping round the screen all the time.
I do agree that some of our fans are obsessed with players leaving all the time rather than supporting them. Its all I have heard about Rice for months and now it starts with Bowen.
Last edited by h69 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whiskyman

Re: Hammers chat vids

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:44 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:45 am Watched a few first time last night. Dont want o moan but fucks sake. Talk about stirring shit. Aint no wonder the medias always trying to sell our players when these vids are putting prices out ther and sayin g stuff like would you sell Bowen for 45 million. Give it a rest giys pleas. And someone tell the scottish bloke to sit still coz its very hard to concentrate when hes jumping round the screen all the time.
I do agree that some of our fans are obsessed with players leaving all the time rather than supporting them. Its all Have heard about Rice for months and now it starts with Bowen.
I'm inclined to agree with the OP. I watched a few clips a month or so ago. Good luck to the people doing them but it's not my cup of tea listening to people talking about stuff that I've either seen myself (match reviews) or recycling and even starting a load of rumours with absolutely no facts to back up the claims.

Probably a fairly lucrative undertaking, otherwise why bother, so good luck to anyone doing it, but it would be nice if the people presenting the stuff didn't constantly make up stories just to fill air time. There's a lot of West Ham ones out there, imo the best one I saw was the one presented by another scottish guy and a chap called Stelios, but they all seem to feed off each others rumours and tittle tattle. And we wonder why the mainstream press are all over these stories. :lol:

And I do agree with the OP's point about the scotsman. He's like a jack in the box on speed. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?