Newcastle Takeover

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Newcastle Takeover

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Only one thing stopping them becoming a force and that's the location.
I mean imagine Neymar strolling down the street at 2am after a night out and being accosted by a 30 stone Lycra clad beast with her tits out munching on a kebab the size of a Viking long boat, while one of her mates is shitting in a flower bed in a nearby garden and the others are trying to retrieve a bottle of newki broon inserted in someone's hairy arse.
It's just not cricket.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:47 pm Only one thing stopping them becoming a force and that's the location.
I mean imagine Neymar strolling down the street at 2am after a night out and being accosted by a 30 stone Lycra clad beast with her tits out munching on a kebab the size of a Viking long boat, while one of her mates is shitting in a flower bed in a nearby garden and the others are trying to retrieve a bottle of newki broon inserted in someone's hairy arse.
It's just not cricket.
I've shot me load.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:47 pm Only one thing stopping them becoming a force and that's the location.
It's just not cricket.
You put a lot of thought into this BB :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:30 pm
It's just not cricket.
More from personal experience I'd wager and fair play.

Anyone who can make the beast with two backs on the quayside without said beauty dropping her chips deserves respect.

I was propositioned by a Geordie lass myself once.

She said 'Do you fancy shagging me pet ?'

I replied I would but asked what kind of pet it was.
Last edited by palerider on Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:38 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:30 pm

Anyone who can make the beast with two backs on the quayside without said beauty dropping her chips deserves respect.
:lol: :lol: It would take a lot for her to drop her chips to be fair but I get what you’re saying and I would def have money on BB to be that person. And as you say, he probably has
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:45 am
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:18 am

Apparently they are TEN times richer than the City owners.Money will be no object,though the PL and clubs lile Man U & Liverpool may try to stop that.
I preferred the old days of 1970s when there is no cash-rich clubs, greedy owners and life were better than now as it is all about ££££ and greediness. If Newcastle going to be 10 time richer than Man City then like you said, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea won't be happy.

since 2015, most clubs who got relegated goes straight back in WBA, Fulham, Norwich & Watford as the gap between the riches of the PL and the Championship is getting wider. Clubs such as Reading, Swansea, Stoke, QPR, Blackburn and Birmingham struggles to get back as they are cash-strapped.

Will the dwarf sell the club in 2023 to a rich foreign owner and would they be reliable?

IF I was the FA in charge of Premier League and Football Leagues, I would BANNED foreign greedy owners buying clubs, ALL clubs to be owned by FANS who looked after clubs by 51% and no less and the rest of the % goes to any investors like AFC Wimbledon who FANS owned 51% and they started to have some investors to fill in the rest of the % but the FANS still has the RIGHT to controlled the club by 51%.

West Ham has investors in Tripper who got 10% of West Ham and Sullivan is looking for more investors to fill in the gaps and make West Ham more sustainable.

That is the proper way of looking after clubs...... with 51% owned by FANS This way clubs will not get dissolved like Derby, Wigan, Bolton, Bury and so on.
How would the fans owning 51% stop clubs getting rich. In Germany that is the model but Bayern are still miles ahead of anyone else.

We live in a capital democracy. If you ban foreign owners then you will get left behind by the rest of Europe. If all countries do it then the Arabs will just start their own league and buy the best players and they will all play there.

Foreign owners are here to stay. I agree that the gap between PL and Champ is getting bigger but blame the PL and sky for that who encourage that huge investment.

I remember Scudamore saying that the PL brand is lower in value when Man Utd are not playing well....also evident if you see how much they love Liverpool that after a decent goal Salah is apparently the best player in the world. They want these owners as they will bring the best players and increase the brand..

Look at the difference in quality between us and Vienna. The PL are pulling away everywhere.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:40 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:38 pm

:lol: :lol: It would take a lot for her to drop her chips to be fair but I get what you’re saying and I would def have money on BB to be that person. And as you say, he probably has
It has been known, my good fellow.
Many's the time I've walloped a silver back up there. One minute your out on the prowl dressed as the lone ranger and the next your covered in chilli sauce and bits of shish kebab back scuttling a 30 stone female gorilla with teeth like a row of condemned houses.

Dunkirk n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

h69

Post by h69 »

I have no issue with this takeover. If it happened to us, few would complain though I prefer our organic growth and improvement each year not that I am against these kinds of deals now we have some others in the league funded by oil.. Why should it just be Manchester based clubs or the plastics.

Will piss off UEFA though .... that is always good.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:13 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:40 pm

It has been known, my good fellow.
Many's the time I've walloped a silver back up there. One minute your out on the prowl dressed as the lone ranger and the next your covered in chilli sauce and bits of shish kebab back scuttling a 30 stone female gorilla with teeth like a row of condemned houses.

Dunkirk n all that.
:lol:

But did she drop her chips?
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

h69 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:53 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:45 am

I preferred the old days of 1970s when there is no cash-rich clubs, greedy owners and life were better than now as it is all about ££££ and greediness. If Newcastle going to be 10 time richer than Man City then like you said, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea won't be happy.

since 2015, most clubs who got relegated goes straight back in WBA, Fulham, Norwich & Watford as the gap between the riches of the PL and the Championship is getting wider. Clubs such as Reading, Swansea, Stoke, QPR, Blackburn and Birmingham struggles to get back as they are cash-strapped.

Will the dwarf sell the club in 2023 to a rich foreign owner and would they be reliable?

IF I was the FA in charge of Premier League and Football Leagues, I would BANNED foreign greedy owners buying clubs, ALL clubs to be owned by FANS who looked after clubs by 51% and no less and the rest of the % goes to any investors like AFC Wimbledon who FANS owned 51% and they started to have some investors to fill in the rest of the % but the FANS still has the RIGHT to controlled the club by 51%.

West Ham has investors in Tripper who got 10% of West Ham and Sullivan is looking for more investors to fill in the gaps and make West Ham more sustainable.

That is the proper way of looking after clubs...... with 51% owned by FANS This way clubs will not get dissolved like Derby, Wigan, Bolton, Bury and so on.
How would the fans owning 51% stop clubs getting rich. In Germany that is the model but Bayern are still miles ahead of anyone else.

We live in a capital democracy. If you ban foreign owners then you will get left behind by the rest of Europe. If all countries do it then the Arabs will just start their own league and buy the best players and they will all play there.

Foreign owners are here to stay. I agree that the gap between PL and Champ is getting bigger but blame the PL and sky for that who encourage that huge investment.

I remember Scudamore saying that the PL brand is lower in value when Man Utd are not playing well....also evident if you see how much they love Liverpool that after a decent goal Salah is apparently the best player in the world. They want these owners as they will bring the best players and increase the brand..

Look at the difference in quality between us and Vienna. The PL are pulling away everywhere.
You could be right but not all wealthy owners are successful as some are failure like the Swansea, Blackburn, QPR and Reading. I do hope we will have a good ownership and better than the dwarfs but have to wait until 2023. Hope by the next 10 year we will be as good as the 2 Mancs, Liverpool and Chelsea.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.