Newcastle Takeover

Chat about anything football related here!
Dagger

Re: Newcastle Takeover

Post by Dagger »

hope Newcastle struggle, the money will save them but think every team will be up to beat them , fingers crossed they don't get out of the bottom three

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Moyes anyone ? 8-)
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:36 pm Moyes anyone ? 8-)
Maybe later Tim but I couldn't eat a whole one.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Wish Newcastle fans all the best with the takeover , hope it works out well for them , only wish it was us ( or would I prefer to go back before the nineties and before football progressed to what we have now hmmm .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:09 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Hope Newcastle will get Sam Allardyce. :lol: :lol:
They had him once before didn't they ?
Yes indeed and didn't last long before he came to West Ham that last 4 years which is nowaday only few managers achieved more than 4 years in Dyche of Burnley, Guardiola of Man City, Klopp of Liverpool Gary Potter of Brighton, David Farke of Norwich and Ralf of Southampton.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Gary Potter :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:03 pm Gary Potter :lol: :lol: :lol:
Garry Potter is the wizard of gypsy swing or gym-slip swing and Brighton is, ahem,a swinging town - or am I reading too much into things...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

More like fucking Pansy Potter.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Will we all get to see a return to the prem of the changing room losing great one soon?

I hope so
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:34 pm Will we all get to see a return to the prem of the changing room losing great one soon?

I hope so
Hope no more mega-rich Arab buying English clubs as now 5 clubs are far too strong against us in Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and possibly Newcastle (after 2 or 3 seasons later) as those 5 games are losable ones whether we are at home or away and only a very rare game to get a draw if referee send off one of their player or during their rare off-day. Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton are the next in line that we win just a very few times, drawing few but quite a lot of defeat, mainly against Arsenal. That usually in a season we lose to those 5 teams plus 1/2 losses to the next 3 which we will get an average of 13 to 14 losses per season.

Only 1 manager that beat any teams in the world quite easily is Pep Guardiola. No other manager are close to his fantastic record with Klopp and Tuchel the next 2 best managers If Newcastle get Foncesca, will he be a top manager? Does he know how the PL works and what kind of training and recruitments staff he will bring?

West Ham manager Moyes is clearly getting better and he brought in top recruitment staff from Man City, excellent training/fitness coaches which is MORE important than buying top players to be stronger as NOT all top players are successful. Moyes started to know how Pep Guardiola work and he followed that example quietly by getting all the excellent staffs around him and getting the younger, hunger players in. Pep Guardiola told the press that he was very impress how David Moyes is building at West Ham and he said that Man City find West Ham very tough to break down.

Hope West Ham will try to edge closer to the top 5 most difficult teams to try to get as many points as we can in a hard way. Remember Wimbledon? They did that in late 1980s, beating the mighty Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool quite a lot of times as Wimbledon budget is absolutely so small compared to the big teams.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.