David Moyes and his Claret & Blue Army.

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: David Moyes

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:31 pm
Clayton wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:09 pm

Didn't mention anything about team selection , or the modernisation of the structure of the club off the field either , so I am somewhat confused as to where you got the idea I had πŸ€” .
Yeah Clay how the fuck can you not love David Moyes .
Is the man not a fucking genius ?
Is he not the true messiah ?

How very dare you you ungrateful Cunt .
Always been a independent thinker and I never followed the crowd mentality , which I must say is even more uncommon in todays atmosphere , as for being a ungrateful cunt , I will take that mate πŸ˜‰ .

h69

Post by h69 »

Clayton wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:46 pm

Always been a independent thinker and I never followed the crowd mentality , which I must say is even more uncommon in todays atmosphere , as for being a ungrateful cunt , I will take that mate πŸ˜‰ .
Fair enough. Not sure I am following the crowd, just liking what I am seeing each week.

Who would you prefer to take over just for interest ?

terrya1965

Re: David Moyes and his Claret & Blue Army.

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:40 pm A lot of credit due to his great coaching staff too

Long may it continue.
According to 9898,our coaching staff are sh*t! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Clayton wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:04 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:06 pm

not sure what else he could do clay? if he sends you an xmas card will it help? :D
Can't buy my love with a poxy Christmas card mate .
What about a BJ :lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Clayton wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:46 pm

There are quite a few on here that don't follow the crowd either,including yours truly.One of the main reasons why I love this site.We don't all jump on the same bandwagon.I could name many,but Whiskyman,H69 & Ironworks comes to mind.

Let's be honest,I don't know what planet Palerider & BB are on,but it's not planet earth?. :lol: :lol:

9898..I have no answer for him either,I'm afraid :?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Whiskyman wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm

Everyone is obviously entitles to their opinion. But could you please try to explain precisely what it is you are unhappy about. I'm not talking about individual decisions because there will always be differences of opinion about things like team selection but I, and I'm sure a great many others, would like to know what precisely you dislike about the way Moyes has structured the team, not to mention they way he is apparently pressing, with some success, for the modernisation of the way the club's business off the field is conducted.
Didn't mention anything about team selection , or the modernisation of the structure of the club off the field either , so I am somewhat confused as to where you got the idea I had πŸ€” .
I didn't get the idea you had. I am simply wondering what it is about the Moyes regime you clearly disapprove of. I mentioned team selection because clearly your dissatisfaction is more than simply a question of which players are best in which particular formation. Putting it another way if you were the man earning the big bucks what would you do differently to how it is currently being done.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:44 pm

I didn't get the idea you had. I am simply wondering what it is about the Moyes regime you clearly disapprove of. I mentioned team selection because clearly your dissatisfaction is more than simply a question of which players are best in which particular formation. Putting it another way if you were the man earning the big bucks what would you do differently to how it is currently being done.
I would have brought in Allan Saint-Maximin and Riyadh Mayrez rather than Kurt Zouma and Nikolai Vlasik. Different emphasis on personnel who can make the important differences. And those differences are disruptors to opponents defences.

Yes I agree that Kurt Zouma probably upgrades the defence 5% but with Ogbonna,Diop and Dawson all showing good form was it really essential. If you swap Oreola for Fabiansky you would achieve the same uplift.

The same could be said for Vlasik brought in for Lingard. Go better than that and get Mahrez.

Alex Krall is a typical Moyes signing and will prove useful cover as he did the other night.

And then we wouldn't need to dread Antonio missing games as we would have an adequate replacement. Nor would we need to crowbar a false 9 into the formation which renders crossing from wide areas pretty fruitless.

Don't take these observations as criticism or a slur on David Moyes work btw, I just feel with a bit more imagination and creative zest,things could be even more juicier than they are. And we all want that shirley...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:52 pm
Whiskyman wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:44 pm

I would have brought in Allan Saint-Maximin and Riyadh Mayrez rather than Kurt Zouma and Nikolai Vlasik. Different emphasis on personnel who can make the important differences. And those differences are disruptors to opponents defences.

Yes I agree that Kurt Zouma probably upgrades the defence 5% but with Ogbonna,Diop and Dawson all showing good form was it really essential. If you swap Oreola for Fabiansky you would achieve the same uplift.

The same could be said for Vlasik brought in for Lingard. Go better than that and get Mahrez.

Alex Krall is a typical Moyes signing and will prove useful cover as he did the other night.

And then we wouldn't need to dread Antonio missing games as we would have an adequate replacement. Nor would we need to crowbar a false 9 into the formation which renders crossing from wide areas pretty fruitless.

Don't take these observations as criticism or a slur on David Moyes work btw, I just feel with a bit more imagination and creative zest,things could be even more juicier than they are. And we all want that shirley...
And Mahrez would leave City for West Ham becauseβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

Surely our targets, including the missing back up striker, have to be realistic ones. I,d love us to sign Lewandowski. But I know we won,t. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:55 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:52 pm

And Mahrez would leave City for West Ham becauseβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

Surely our targets, including the missing back up striker, have to be realistic ones. I,d love us to sign Lewandowski. But I know we won,t. :lol:
Mahrez is probably not a guaranteed starter, due to Grealish arrival and Foden being eased slowly into longtime service. At West Ham he would be an influencer. Never a bad thing.

And I never suggested raiding Bayern Munich...not this season anyway :?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

terrya1965 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:10 pm
Clayton wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:04 pm

Can't buy my love with a poxy Christmas card mate .
What about a BJ :lol: :lol:
Now you have caught my interest πŸ˜‰ .