Kurt Zouma - Who said he was great at Everton

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Kurt Zouma - Who said he was great at Everton

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:08 pm
Down under mick wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:54 pm He has a west ham shirt on so let's back him whufc_crest
That’s totally against numbers philosophy though :lol:
I didn't understand the thread title, because I reasoned, what the fuck has Everton got do with anything. Turns out - as these things do - that
Kurt, played for them (Evertonj on loan from Chelsea.

I had no idea this had occurred, so i will have to chalk it down as a regrettable missed viewing opportunity on my part. Some things are just not meant to be seen are they.

And if he was great at Everton, then that's likely why David Moyes made him a target

h69

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:15 pm

I didn't understand the thread title, because I reasoned, what the fuck has Everton got do with anything. Turns out - as these things do - that

I had no idea this had occurred, so i will have to chalk it down as a regrettable missed viewing opportunity on my part. Some things are just not meant to be seen are they.

And if he was great at Everton, then that's likely why David Moyes made him a target
and at Stoke

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:15 pm

I was the same. Had to Google that shit and saw he played 32 games and scoring 2 in a season. He was clearly better than what they had available at the time and like Tim said, will be the same for us
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:03 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:29 pm Surprise, shock, horror.

Numbnuts slagging off new signings.

What a tit, doesn’t realise how predictable he has become.
Answer. Did you rave over Zouma at Everton and Chelsea? Thought not.
Does Zouma improve us defensively? Yes off course, so it is a good signing.

Did I rave about him at Everton or Cheats? Nope because I’m not 12 and don’t rave about other teams players.

Come on Numbnuts up your game, it boring and repetitive now, you used to be funny, bring back the real Numbnuts!!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:11 pm Unless your a kid or a bit divvy who else actually raves about other team’s players ?
Go on, admit it, you're going to try to find a stream so you can watch CR7s return to the PL tomoroow aren't you, you little rascal ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:31 pm
9898 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:03 pm

Answer. Did you rave over Zouma at Everton and Chelsea? Thought not.

Did I rave about him at Everton or Cheats? Nope because I’m not 12 and don’t rave about other teams players.

Come on Numbnuts up your game, it boring and repetitive now, you used to be funny, bring back the real Numbnuts!!
Isn't the point really that the managers of Everton and Chelsea thought him good enough to play for them ? And can we at least agree that the managers of those clubs, and Moyes who has brought him to West Ham, have a lot more experience in managing at the top level. So it's reasonable to think, as they are earning the big bucks, they know more about the game than us load of cunts sitting in front of computers tapping away on keyboards.

If I say a particular player is shit and Pep Guardiola says he thinks that player is decent, FFS, even I know who I'd fucking believe. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:39 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:11 pm Unless your a kid or a bit divvy who else actually raves about other team’s players ?
Go on, admit it, you're going to try to find a stream so you can watch CR7s return to the PL tomoroow aren't you, you little rascal ? ;)
As head of the Plaistow branch of the Maderian magicians fan club ,that’s a given.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Obsessive trolls.

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:45 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:31 pm

Isn't the point really that the managers of Everton and Chelsea thought him good enough to play for them ? And can we at least agree that the managers of those clubs, and Moyes who has brought him to West Ham, have a lot more experience in managing at the top level. So it's reasonable to think, as they are earning the big bucks, they know more about the game than us load of cunts sitting in front of computers tapping away on keyboards.

If I say a particular player is shit and Pep Guardiola says he thinks that player is decent, FFS, even I know who I'd fucking believe. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pep paid £50 million for Mendy.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

9898 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:32 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:45 pm

Pep paid £50 million for Mendy.
£52M and he played in the opening day defeat to Tottenham and six days later - he's sat all alone, eating mash potato with plastic knife and fork...