Mason mount.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Mason mount.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:04 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:43 pm

I think he's pregnant.
You mean mount has been mounted? :shock:

I believe so.
I think he's had many a burnt kneecaping session from Princess Anne.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:10 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:04 pm

You mean mount has been mounted? :shock:

I believe so.
I think he's had many a burnt kneecaping session from Princess Anne.
:lol:
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:44 pm Harry Kane looks like a player at the end of his career (movement wise) rather than at his peak. I don't remember a quality footballer deteriorating game by game like he has. That mexican transfer standoff with Man City has dissolved all the lads silky skills.

England would be better with Mikhail Antonio up front.
This needs to be moved to the Kane - He’s gone thread. 😉
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:33 pm Is it me or is this cunt the most over hyped tosspot in English football. Personally I think Southgate must be slipping him a length, because be fucked if I know what he does.
Another fucking John Barnes minus the goal in Brazil of course.
I think it could be someone closer to home, only saying.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:33 pm Is it me or is this cunt the most over hyped tosspot in English football. Personally I think Southgate must be slipping him a length, because be fucked if I know what he does.
Quite so my learned friend.

The holy waistcoat is clearly driving the pigskin bus into the Mason Tunnel. And young Declan needs to be very careful of that special friendship with the plastic woofthah.

Frollicking about with him on a boat in Mykonos can lead to ladyboy status in a Bangkok nightclub before you know it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:58 am

The holy waistcoat is clearly driving the pigskin bus into the Mason Tunnel. And young Declan needs to be very careful of that special friendship with the plastic woofthah.

Frollicking about with him on a boat in Mykonos can lead to ladyboy status in a Bangkok nightclub before you know it.
I believe so my compadre.
Princess Anne I believe has moved on from the jumper in the washing machine that is sterling and is now dropping the anchor in poo bay with young mount.
Like you say young Dec needs to watch himself. One minute he's playing for the three lions and the next he could well be trussed up in a king's road cat house listening to Rick Astley tunes while taking one up the chuff.
A sad affair indeed.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:45 am
palerider wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:58 am

Princess Anne I believe has moved on from the jumper in the washing machine that is sterling and is now dropping the anchor in poo bay with young mount.
Like you say young Dec needs to watch himself. One minute he's playing for the three lions and the next he could well be trussed up in a king's road cat house listening to Rick Astley tunes while taking one up the chuff.
A sad affair indeed.
Or introduced on stage with the Communards at Manchester Pride wearing a bikers jacket and a white vest.

Stranger things have happened as I explained to the police this morning while embedded in the rear of a prize Suffolk.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Castiron wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:49 pm Southgate gets on my fucking nerves. To play that whole game and make no subs is a fucking joke.
Some were running on empty in the end.
Must be the connection with the West Ham coaches that have brought this about 😲 .

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Clayton wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:42 pm
Castiron wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:49 pm Southgate gets on my fucking nerves. To play that whole game and make no subs is a fucking joke.
Some were running on empty in the end.
Must be the connection with the West Ham coaches that have brought this about 😲 .
Well looking at the shift Rice put in, I'm not expecting him to be on top of his game against the Saints.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:16 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:45 am

A sad affair indeed.
Or introduced on stage with the Communards at Manchester Pride wearing a bikers jacket and a white vest.

Stranger things have happened as I explained to the police this morning while embedded in the rear of a prize Suffolk.
The nerve of the police!
Do they not understand that a man needs to unload where and when he can?
I was having a serious encounter with a delightful Llama called daisy not so long back and the local plod took great offence. Ok it was in the middle of Bristol Zoo and I was in full Zoro garb, but lord above when the sack needs emptying, needs must my friend.