Kane - he’s gone.

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Kane - he’s gone.

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:46 am
JayK wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:38 am

And Mount is on the shortlist of 30 for the Ballon d’or :lol:

I didn’t see the game coz I had to be up at 3:15 for work but Southgate obviously has his favourites. And like you say (as I’ve been saying for ages) Southgate said he’d pick on form and not reputation. Lying cunt
I watched it because the Repair Shop isn't on on Tuesdays but tonight Jay Blades and the team mend a small toy that has Jamaican roots, a once impressive statue and add some more hair product to a trendy Chelsea poser.
:lol: Sounds amazing. I’ll miss that aswell. Too bad :lol:
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:23 am
Towie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:25 pm Kane another shocker for England.

Needs to be dropped double quick.

If only England had gone for Antonio. ;)
Levy must know he's dropped a bollock. Brucie shouldn't even get in the vermin side now let alone England.

Mount ? Why ? What the fuck does he do ?

As for Raheeeeem. He must seriously be letting the holy waistcoat drive the pigskin bus into his Gary to be continually selected.

Southgate's a cunt. He publically stated that players would be picked on form. As for taking off the one player last night who could have produced that bit of magic, it was fucking bewildering. I don't particularly like Grealish but he was our best player by a street last night yet that bearded tosser thought he knew better.
Perhaps Gareth, realised that Grealish was actually making the rest of the team look,well,a bit shit. So he replaced him with the cute persona that is Bukayo Saka who immediately made the others look much better.

That levelling down effect didn't help Harry,who continued to thrash at anything close to his golden feet. It was only when Tammy was introduced that Harry's evening contributions seemed to retrospectively improve also.

And Jesse Lingard didn't even make the 23 man squad. It's not as if his late game changinging attributes were required anyway were they...

At the post match interview stage,Gareth who by now, had mostly got his blinking rate under some sort of control and just admitted that everybody was a wee bit off. When asked about the substitution of Jack-the-lad, he said, I'm not commenting about that and substituted himself from the interview. Happy daze...

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:11 am
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:23 am

Levy must know he's dropped a bollock. Brucie shouldn't even get in the vermin side now let alone England.

Mount ? Why ? What the fuck does he do ?

As for Raheeeeem. He must seriously be letting the holy waistcoat drive the pigskin bus into his Gary to be continually selected.

Southgate's a cunt. He publically stated that players would be picked on form. As for taking off the one player last night who could have produced that bit of magic, it was fucking bewildering. I don't particularly like Grealish but he was our best player by a street last night yet that bearded tosser thought he knew better.
Perhaps Gareth, realised that Grealish was actually making the rest of the team look,well,a bit shit. So he replaced him with the cute persona that is Bukayo Saka who immediately made the others look much better.

That levelling down effect didn't help Harry,who continued to thrash at anything close to his golden feet. It was only when Tammy was introduced that Harry's evening contributions seemed to retrospectively improve also.

And Jesse Lingard didn't even make the 23 man squad. It's not as if his late game changinging attributes were required anyway were they...

At the post match interview stage,Gareth who by now, had mostly got his blinking rate under some sort of control and just admitted that everybody was a wee bit off. When asked about the substitution of Jack-the-lad, he said, I'm not commenting about that and substituted himself from the interview. Happy daze...
I couldn't be arsed to watch the waistcoat's bleatings but if he thinks that lot have got a snowball's chance in hell of getting beyond the QF's he's been taking the knee in a meth lab.

Actually, hell would be cooler than Qatar.

But hey ho. They won the bid fair and square. ;)

Towie

Post by Towie »

Seeing him up close today, you can see he don’t want to be there.

One chance he had all game and he fluffed it. ( their only chance btw)

Blokes a cunt, not playing for team.

Bet Mrs Numbnuts wished they sold him now.😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:55 pm Seeing him up close today, you can see he don’t want to be there.

One chance he had all game and he fluffed it. ( their only chance btw)

Blokes a cunt, not playing for team.

Bet Mrs Numbnuts wished they sold him now.😂😂
and even with that chance which Cresswell did well to stop him heading down, if you look at his body language afterwards, he could not seem to care less.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I made a cheeky visit to the farting cock site last night.

Absolute comedy gold :lol:

From being an all-time great, Brucie's reduced to being a cunt of the highest order who shouldn't even be on the bench and how Levy was batshit mad to turn down 100m for.

Long may it continue.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:19 am I made a cheeky visit to the farting cock site last night.

From being an all-time great, Brucie's reduced to being a cunt of the highest order who shouldn't even be on the bench and how Levy was batshit mad to turn down 100m for.

Long may it continue.
A cunt of the highest order eh ?
Well he is one of their own.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:47 am
palerider wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:19 am I made a cheeky visit to the farting cock site last night.

Long may it continue.
A cunt of the highest order eh ?
Well he is one of their own.
It does seem the love affair with the chin is heading for the rocks. I saw a you tube clip yesterday from a Spurs fan, quite a rational , well reasoned post, not the usual ranting crap, and he was adamant he felt Kane should be left out of the team until further notice. Said he was looking totally disinterested and that his attitude was spreading to the rest of the team.

Clearly all is not well.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Utter dog turd that lot.
250 odd games and 160 odd goals, fuck me take away his goals and they're a chumps league outfit.
Deluded filth.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

One poster on the farting cock lamented that Brucie seems to have become a cunt almost overnight, but I disagree.

He's always been a cunt.