Big Jesse

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Big Jesse

Post by Clayton »

The big Jessie was never good enough for Utd , we know that , yet stayed to fight for his place , really 🙄 , it is all about money at the end of the day for him . As others have said he had his chance and turned it down , enough said .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

He is seeing out his contract for the extra money he can get.

ANYONE WOULD DO IT.

No fee to pay,so bigger wages for him.

Don't believe the rubbish you read

Two key factors,Rice staying and we match or we are near a salary anybody else will pay.Personally,I don't think that will happen.

He did honestly love and enjoy his time here.The camaraderie was the best he'd ever known.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:28 am
hd1 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:53 am We need options, and he has proven how good he is. Saying we shouldn't sign him is ridiculous.

What would be ridiculous would be to sign him instead of centre forward, not as well as.
I would not take him. He does not fit the age profile that we seem to be looking for, he does not seem to want to come, I am not sure he will be the sensation some think he will be as he tailed off at the end of last season once he had nothing much more to prove and I suspect that might happen if he gets a nice fat contract plus we have other priorities right now.

Time to move on but he is deluded if he thinks he will play at Man Utd.
Couldn't agree more. He used his loan spell with us to re establish himself in everyone's mind, including the England manager, and achieved his aim to everyone's benefit. So good luck to him. He's got himself a situation where he can leave for nothing at the end of the season and will no doubt find someone out there who will give him a very nice golden hello handshake and a lucrative 4 or 5 year deal. So a big win for him. Job done.

I would think in Moyes' eyes the Vlasic deal has pretty much killed off any interest we might have had in the summer of 2022 anyway tbh..
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Oh dear......lost the game for Man U today....

JayK

Post by JayK »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"But a 96th-minute mistake by substitute Jesse Lingard - who had replaced Ronaldo with 18 minutes left - allowed Jordan Siebatcheu to score the winner."

oh dear, 'ow sad, never mind

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Not going to jump on the bandwagon

Great loan for us even though I think that he tailed off towards the end of the season, but 10 men for that long playing a defensive line would only work out one way.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 pm Not going to jump on the bandwagon

Great loan for us even though I think that he tailed off towards the end of the season, but 10 men for that long playing a defensive line would only work out one way.
It's one of our national pastimes mate. Build people up and then kick them when they fall down. Hell of a mistake though. Very Dawsonesque.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 pm

It's one of our national pastimes mate. Build people up and then kick them when they fall down. Hell of a mistake though. Very Dawsonesque.
They ditched the zebra kit and played in jim jams instead - suitable attire at the wankdorf

If they wear that kit Sunday, there will only be one winner...

As Eric Cantona was fond of saying ..."If one rat shits in the soup, it spoils the soup for everyone."

palerider

Post by palerider »

Exactly this.

I'm pleased United lost but the fact Lingard made the error doesn't make me happier or sadder. He's not our player now so why should it.