Big Jesse

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: Big Jesse

Post by garnett »

No thanks, would upset everything because moyes would play him in front of whoever more than likely Benrahma who he suppressed last season.
Tell him we have moved on.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

TBH, at the beginning i wanted him to come but now with all this dilly dallying no thanks. We all ourselves knew the likely outcome for him should he choose to stay at Manure. Here he was almost certain to start. He opted to stay so we move on.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

He’s full of shit & he had his chance .

Fuck off Jesse
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

He’ll go Everton or Leicester I reckon
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Well orchestrated by Lingard and his agent me thinks,... On a free at the end of the season so would command a decent signing on fee and higher wages.

Why else would he wait till the window closed before rejecting the contract.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:40 pm Well orchestrated by Lingard and his agent me thinks,... On a free at the end of the season so would command a decent signing on fee and higher wages.

Quite .

Clearly even Moyes lost patience with him hence the arrival of the Croat .

He’s either a Cunt or a gullible cunt for believing Ole was going to use him .

Nailed on he slaughters our reserves in the League Cup .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Not for me.

Thanks for the short memories Jesse but you had your chance.

Hell hath no fury like a Hammer scorned.

I hope your goal celebration looks good at Leigh Sports Village in front of 800 people though.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:40 pm Well orchestrated by Lingard and his agent me thinks,... On a free at the end of the season so would command a decent signing on fee and higher wages.

100% correct imo. Of course it also shows that he is motivated solely by hard cash and as such we can probably see this as a potentially expensive bulled dodged.

Nothing wrong with wanting to screw every last cent out of your employer of course but the way his agents have played this tells me your assessment is bang on the nail Andy.

Somebody will dig deep next summer no doubt which will give him the big pay day he wants.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

hd1 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:53 am We need options, and he has proven how good he is. Saying we shouldn't sign him is ridiculous.

What would be ridiculous would be to sign him instead of centre forward, not as well as.
I would not take him. He does not fit the age profile that we seem to be looking for, he does not seem to want to come, I am not sure he will be the sensation some think he will be as he tailed off at the end of last season once he had nothing much more to prove and I suspect that might happen if he gets a nice fat contract plus we have other priorities right now.

Time to move on but he is deluded if he thinks he will play at Man Utd.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Yes he hit the ground running last season but his form tailed off when he needed to stand up and be counted. Not really what I'd want from a player when he should have gone over the top, bayonet drawn, and charged stark naked at Jerry.

And while the bugster earned a bit of credit in the bank for a 6th place finish, he's a jock. The country who voted for a ginger dwarf to lead them, whose main claim to fame is a fabled plesiosaur that wears a tartan hat and one that invented the deep-fried snickers bar.

So I obviously know more than him and anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hangs around the Gorbals drinking Auld McSpankie single malt in a brown paper bag and has a heroin needle hanging out of their bollocks.

We don't need big Jesse. We need another forward. That Hlocek seems a decent cove.

What do we need ?........Czechs

When do we want them ?....Now.