Big Jesse

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Big Jesse

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:21 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 pm Not going to jump on the bandwagon

Great loan for us even though I think that he tailed off towards the end of the season, but 10 men for that long playing a defensive line would only work out one way.
Exactly this.

I'm pleased United lost but the fact Lingard made the error doesn't make me happier or sadder. He's not our player now so why should it.
He’s getting minutes there so I suppose it goes some way to justify his choosing to stay .
I’m glad he did as his heart wouldn’t have been at West Ham and I only want to see players that really want to be here .

I was more concerned about Bug eyes’ unhealthy obsession with him tbh ….
Im not now .

Now I can direct my vitriol at his cowardly approach to this Sunday’s game .

You know what’s going to happen .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:01 am

Exactly this.

I'm pleased United lost but the fact Lingard made the error doesn't make me happier or sadder. He's not our player now so why should it.
He’s getting minutes there so I suppose it goes some way to justify his choosing to stay .
I’m glad he did as his heart wouldn’t have been at West Ham and I only want to see players that really want to be here .

I was more concerned about Bug eyes’ unhealthy obsession with him tbh ….
Im not now .

Now I can direct my vitriol at his cowardly approach to this Sunday’s game .

You know what’s going to happen .
Indeed.

Bravely brave Sir Moysie.....

You know the rest.

h69

Post by h69 »

Great loan for us even though I think that he tailed off towards the end of the season, but 10 men for that long playing a defensive line would only work out one way.
Exactly this.

Agreed. I am going to OT next week for the cup game and I fully expect him too be playing against us.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Absolutely.

The management team at United got it wrong,though I do think the United players thought they only needed to turn up to win this game.

If a Klopp, Conte or a Pep were in charge last night,I don't think they'd have got beat.They certainly wouldn't have been dominated like that.They were dreadful.

palerider

Post by palerider »

You've been going out with the same girl since you were at school together. She's the love of your life. But after years together it's not the same. You don't get your end away anymore. She tells you 'it's not you, it's me'. And she suggests a trial seperation and you're very sad.

So you meet this new bint who's fun and you're shagging non-stop. In a fit of pique you even give her a good back-scuttling in your old girl friend's back garden shouting 'Oi...darlin....open your window !'. But after a few months you realise you don't really love her. Unloading your muck is enjoyable but you really want to be with your old girlfriend.

You tell her this and in sympathy she says she'll take you back. You even get the ocassional hand-job but you know she's moved on especially after a spanking new red sports car is continually seen outside her house on the nights she says she's babysitting.

And your old 'new' girlfriend doesn't want you either as she thinks you just used her. She's got a new geezer now who she met on holiday in Croatia.

Ring any bells Jesse ?

The moral of this story is you have to take your chances when they're handed to you on a plate. And recognise the deep wisdom of the old Chinese proverb.

'He who finds friends in the East should embrace them.
For not to do so makes him a silly cunt'.

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick »

:lol:
palerider wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:24 am You've been going out with the same girl since you were at school together. She's the love of your life. But after years together it's not the same. You don't get your end away anymore. She tells you 'it's not you, it's me'. And she suggests a trial seperation and you're very sad.

So you meet this new bint who's fun and you're shagging non-stop. In a fit of pique you even give her a good back-scuttling in your old girl friend's back garden shouting 'Oi...darlin....open your window !'. But after a few months you realise you don't really love her. Unloading your muck is enjoyable but you really want to be with your old girlfriend.

You tell her this and in sympathy she says she'll take you back. You even get the ocassional hand-job but you know she's moved on especially after a spanking new red sports car is continually seen outside her house on the nights she says she's babysitting.

And your old 'new' girlfriend doesn't want you either as she thinks you just used her. She's got a new geezer now who she met on holiday in Croatia.

Ring any bells Jesse ?

The moral of this story is you have to take your chances when they're handed to you on a plate. And recognise the deep wisdom of the old Chinese proverb.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:24 am You've been going out with the same girl since you were at school together. She's the love of your life. But after years together it's not the same. You don't get your end away anymore. She tells you 'it's not you, it's me'. And she suggests a trial seperation and you're very sad.

Ring any bells Jesse ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ring any bells Jesse ?

OR

Hell hath no fury like a Hammer scorned :lol:

I say the same now as I did a few weeks ago…

Fuck him .
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ring any bells Jesse ?

A fine piece my learned friend.
One minute you're pumping away like a baboon on heat only to realise that she's busying herself with a medium sudoku puzzle.
King dick has been there and opened her drapes and that's why she's as bandy as fuck and unable to walk in a straight line.
Take it from us Jessie, the grass isn't always greener on the other side unless of course your stark bollock naked hanging out the back of a young heffer yodelling your tonsils out in a state of wild delirium.

Decisions, decisions, young man.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:54 pm

Ring any bells Jesse ?

A fine piece my learned friend.
One minute you're pumping away like a baboon on heat only to realise that she's busying herself with a medium sudoku puzzle.
King dick has been there and opened her drapes and that's why she's as bandy as fuck and unable to walk in a straight line.
Take it from us Jessie, the grass isn't always greener on the other side unless of course your stark bollock naked hanging out the back of a young heffer yodelling your tonsils out in a state of wild delirium.

Decisions, decisions, young man.
Wise words mon ami.

We've all been there.

Lady P goes out for her gin afternoon on Fridays returning naked and singing 'It's a long way to Tipperary' well after midnight which gives me time to sort out the cleaner, Jasmina. She doesn't speak English so I don't know where she's from but she's well versed in the arts of the karma sutra and my John Thomas is like a baby's arm clutching a tangerine by the time I explode in the keema box.

I'm sure once her hubby Mustafa gets on a dinghy successfully though I'll be as wanted as pork loin in the Tottenham canteen so I'm making sure I don't get attached.

Jesse should have done the same the stupid fucker.