Big Jesse

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Big Jesse

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:06 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:52 am

I reckon he'll leave and I've changed my mind. We need him. We've been sold a pup with Vlasic. Moyes hasn't made too many errors in his transfer dealings but he has with this bloke.

Moyes out.

We also need another CB and it seems that with the extra Czech dosh we're upping the bid for Bayo....Baaaaayo. Daylight come and I want go home in January.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Vlasic will of course come good but will need time like most other players we have signed
For heaven's sake man, do you not realise he's already played as many as 127 PL minutes, that's 1 and a third matches, for heaven's sake. Just how much time do you need to assess a player's worth ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:49 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Vlasic will of course come good but will need time like most other players we have signed
For heaven's sake man, do you not realise he's already played as many as 127 PL minutes, that's 1 and a third matches, for heaven's sake. Just how much time do you need to assess a player's worth ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Nice assist tonight

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:21 am Jesse L got a new boss coming. One who will play him or one who will want rid?
I reckon he'll leave and I've changed my mind. We need him. We've been sold a pup with Vlasic. Moyes hasn't made too many errors in his transfer dealings but he has with this bloke.

Moyes out.

We also need another CB and it seems that with the extra Czech dosh we're upping the bid for Bayo....Baaaaayo. Daylight come and I want go home in January.
Your definitely wrong about Vlasic Pale , give him time , he has shown glimpses of his ability for all to see , the man is a class act , just needs to get a run of games in the ten role and not on the wing . Look at Benrahma , I am still not convinced he is a ten , he is a wing all day long , trouble is his decision making is at times very poor and he has a slow defensively poor LB behind him :o .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:40 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:49 pm

:lol: Nice assist tonight
And a good performance by Yarmolenko I thought. He is another one who gets a lot of grief, despite only playing 52 minutes of PL football this season. I actually thought Vlasic had a good game overall and could even have had a goal himself had Benrahma looked up and played him in for a tap in.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:10 am

Moyes out.

Your definitely wrong about Vlasic Pale , give him time , he has shown glimpses of his ability for all to see , the man is a class act , just needs to get a run of games in the ten role and not on the wing . Look at Benrahma , I am still not convinced he is a ten , he is a wing all day long , trouble is his decision making is at times very poor and he has a slow defensively poor LB behind him :o .
I was on the sauce in London last night. The pub didn't have the game on but I've just seen the highlights.

Looks like Vlasic and Yarmo did well. They say you can only beat what's in front of you but I think Vienna would have struggled to beat Spurs but it was an encouraging sign.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Not coming in January. They don't want to pay the 12-15 million when they could get him for free in the Summer.

And when every other club could as well.

He's hinted he wants to give it one last try under Ragnick, such is his love for the Mancs.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:03 am Not coming in January. They don't want to pay the 12-15 million when they could get him for free in the Summer.

He's hinted he wants to give it one last try under Ragnick, such is his love for the Mancs.
Ronaldo has a contract till 2057 so good luck with that one fuck chops.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:44 am
palerider wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:03 am Not coming in January. They don't want to pay the 12-15 million when they could get him for free in the Summer.

Ronaldo has a contract till 2057 so good luck with that one fuck chops.
I call him Al
COYI!!!