Brucie to City

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Brucie to City

Post by palerider »

160 million. With Jesus going the other way.

The deluded cunts will need him.

JayK

Re: Brucie to City

Post by JayK »

But FFP :shock: :o :lol:
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:09 am But FFP :shock: :o :lol:
Always been a funny one that. Let's say you borrow a £100M from the banks or an investors consortium, buy a player with that money.

The player is than an asset on your books and balances the loan. If the player value appreciates then that covers the interest dividends nicely.

Now that kind of construct,doesn't break any FPP rules. So why don't all clubs get massive bank loans. Might be the banks are very selective who they grant them to.

And in West Ham's case,certainly fucking not - have you seen the way they waste money...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:56 am
Always been a funny one that. Let's say you borrow a £100M from the banks or an investors consortium, buy a player with that money.

The player is than an asset on your books and balances the loan. If the player value appreciates then that covers the interest dividends nicely.

Now that kind of construct,doesn't break any FPP rules. So why don't all clubs get massive bank loans. Might be the banks are very selective who they grant them to.

And in West Ham's case,certainly fucking not - have you seen the way they waste money...
But on the other hand if the players happen to be called Anderson and Haller. :lol:

And if you were a bank would you lend money to a club run by our present ownership ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:59 am

But on the other hand if the players happen to be called Anderson and Haller. :lol:

And if you were a bank would you lend money to a club run by our present ownership ?
Ya both sayin the same thing
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Think they scrapped or significantly reduced any punishment now though coz of covid. So even if we did break them, it would prob only cost us a couple of boxes of dodgy vids out the back of a rolls
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:35 am

Think they scrapped or significantly reduced any punishment now though coz of covid. So even if we did break them, it would prob only cost us a couple of boxes of dodgy vids out the back of a rolls
They did. But DS wants to say that West Ham's expenditure is still constrained by these rules, even though on a fundamental level they are no longer being enforced.

Like saying, i would love to invest more but as you can see,my hands are tied...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:11 pm

They did. But DS wants to say that West Ham's expenditure is still constrained by these rules, even though on a fundamental level they are no longer being enforced.

Like saying, i would love to invest more but as you can see,my hands are tied...
I wish the little cunts hands were tied behind his back, just about to drop through a trapdoor.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:17 pm

I wish the little cunts hands were tied behind his back, just about to drop through a trapdoor.
Into the ocean with a large weight
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

He thinks we’re stupid. Well some of us are but we’re not THAT stupid
COYI!!!