Reading Friendly

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Reading Friendly

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 am The general consencus now is that we'll be relying a lot more on our yoof this season, the likes of Coventry, Holland, Baptiste and Odubeko together with our marquee signing Oko-Flex, rather than spending big.

I'd suggest a game against a very youthful Reading side is a bit different than the senior team at the Etihad.
You of all people Pale, does your memory fail you after ingesting so much of the magic Harpic cocktails...although I admire your optimism about our upcoming youth players....do you not remember, we have the likes of young Mark Noble and Winston Reid pushing to fill the gaps left by the soon to be departed Rice and the long gone Balbuena...no need to splash the cash on these positions, but as you rightly state youth would be pushing for the places left by Liverpool bound Bowen and departing YARMOLENKO......why would we need a new left back when we have Arthur and Johnson .........the future looks bright doesn't it

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:26 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 am The general consencus now is that we'll be relying a lot more on our yoof this season, the likes of Coventry, Holland, Baptiste and Odubeko together with our marquee signing Oko-Flex, rather than spending big.

I'd suggest a game against a very youthful Reading side is a bit different than the senior team at the Etihad.
You of all people Pale, does your memory fail you after ingesting so much of the magic Harpic cocktails...although I admire your optimism about our upcoming youth players....do you not remember, we have the likes of young Mark Noble and Winston Reid pushing to fill the gaps left by the soon to be departed Rice and the long gone Balbuena...no need to splash the cash on these positions, but as you rightly state youth would be pushing for the places left by Liverpool bound Bowen and departing YARMOLENKO......why would we need a new left back when we have Arthur and Johnson .........the future looks bright doesn't it
Quite so.
And Benni McCarthy's been spotted at a KFC in Romford.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Coventry should have got game time last season , and Odubeko should have gotten more , but Moyes was resigned to having the bench filled with keepers for some reason .

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:26 pm

Indeed it does Andy.

I'm glad the decimation of the rain forests in your neck of the woods with the result that the Brazilian farting mokey is invading the towns hasn't dimished your enthusiastic view for the future.

Adebayo Akinfenwa was seen getting on an eastbound Central Line train at Oxford Circus this morning.

Tammy Abraham ?

Pah !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Ah yes..... deforestation, what a god send, without it driving, as you correctly stated, the Brazilian farting monkey out, I would of passed many a lonely night without the thrill of the hairy backed females looking for nights of debauchery with an aging philanthropist.... something they would never had the chance of if kept in that woodland in Amazonia....,and long may it continue......

As for Tammy Abraham.....

For me Father Abraham would be a better bet

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:08 pm Ah yes..... deforestation, what a god send, without it driving, as you correctly stated, the Brazilian farting monkey out, I would of passed many a lonely night without the thrill of the hairy backed females looking for nights of debauchery with an aging philanthropist.... something they would never had the chance of if kept in that woodland in Amazonia....,and long may it continue......

:lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:08 pm Ah yes..... deforestation, what a god send, without it driving, as you correctly stated, the Brazilian farting monkey out, I would of passed many a lonely night without the thrill of the hairy backed females looking for nights of debauchery with an aging philanthropist.... something they would never had the chance of if kept in that woodland in Amazonia....,and long may it continue......

And no doubt with balsamic in charge, the Amazon will resemble Middlesbrough within five years.
Nice to see you're keeping up the faith with the hairy females, I've spent many an hour hanging out the back of a yeti type wench and chucked muck till the conkers are fully unloaded.
Power to you my good fellow.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:04 pm

And no doubt with balsamic in charge, the Amazon will resemble Middlesbrough within five years.
Nice to see you're keeping up the faith with the hairy females, I've spent many an hour hanging out the back of a yeti type wench and chucked muck till the conkers are fully unloaded.
Thank you my friend......on a a very private and personal subject do you have any advice on curing Monkey Pox......asking for a friend.... :oops:

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:09 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Thank you my friend......on a a very private and personal subject do you have any advice on curing Monkey Pox......asking for a friend.... :oops:
Only 10% the fatality rate compared to smallpox.

Your friend may get lucky. ;)

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:19 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:09 pm

Only 10% the fatality rate compared to smallpox.

Your friend may get lucky. ;)
Thank fuck for that