Matheus Pereira

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Matheus Pereira

Post by Newmarket »

Clayton wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:54 am Everyone blaming Sullivan and Gold for our lack of business and dithering in the transfer market , which prior to the recent new contract given to Moyes I can understand , but doesn't Moyes have complete control of the transfer budget and who he brings in now ? :o
Who knows ?

The dithering will be down to Moyes though .

Sullivan’s not a ditherer .

He’s just careful ….

Solly
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:24 am
Clayton wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:54 am Everyone blaming Sullivan and Gold for our lack of business and dithering in the transfer market , which prior to the recent new contract given to Moyes I can understand , but doesn't Moyes have complete control of the transfer budget and who he brings in now ? :o
Who knows ?

The dithering will be down to Moyes though .

Sullivan’s not a ditherer .

He’s just careful ….

Solly
I think Moyes only wants Jesse.

He's like the pathetic wretch who sees his short-term shag move on to the college quarterback who's Dad's also got a yacht but he keeps sending her love letters and flowers.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Young Jack rates him at the 8M mark

That’s us fucked then :D

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Pereira on loan for a year send him back, then get Lingard on a free
#fuckqatar2022

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:48 pm Young Jack rates him at the 8M mark

That’s us fucked then :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:02 am
I know someone who works on the recruitment side at a London PL club and the way it works there , and I imagine at most clubs, is that the manager decides on the club's transfer targets and the suits then take over and try to tie up the deal within the budgetary constraints.

I suspect in our case the dwarf or possibly Brady, in the absence of a director of football, are our principal negotiators. It would surely be the height of stupidity to allow someone whose expertise is football coaching to be put in charge of complex financial negotiations would it not ?
That is indeed how it works and the targets are normally handed in before the end of the season.

Also, most things happen after the best players get back from holidays as it causes a domino effect when one player looks to move.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:20 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:02 am

I know someone who works on the recruitment side at a London PL club and the way it works there , and I imagine at most clubs, is that the manager decides on the club's transfer targets and the suits then take over and try to tie up the deal within the budgetary constraints.

I suspect in our case the dwarf or possibly Brady, in the absence of a director of football, are our principal negotiators. It would surely be the height of stupidity to allow someone whose expertise is football coaching to be put in charge of complex financial negotiations would it not ?
That is indeed how it works and the targets are normally handed in before the end of the season.

Also, most things happen after the best players get back from holidays as it causes a domino effect when one player looks to move.
I suspect we will have to start the season with what we have already and look to bring in one player before the end of august. I doubt Moyes will have any firm say in the matter either way.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:11 pm
h69 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:20 pm

I suspect we will have to start the season with what we have already and look to bring in one player before the end of august. I doubt Moyes will have any firm say in the matter either way.

Agreed.
Cuntox will make sure of that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Deal done apparently

A good signing but no doubt there will be those who say he is no Sancho but at a third of the price I reckon its a good deal

JayK

Post by JayK »

hd1 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm Deal done apparently

A good signing but no doubt there will be those who say he is no Sancho but at a third of the price I reckon its a good deal
What’s the deal? Bought? Loan with option/obligation to buy? Or just a loan?
COYI!!!