Matheus Pereira

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Matheus Pereira

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:24 am
palerider wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:07 am He's going to Leicester.

Surprise surprise.

They tried though.
If Leicester want him it's game over , but at least we are still in contention for Liverpool's £15m-rated defender Nat Phillips as we are only up against the likes of Burnley and Newcastle :roll: :roll: :roll: .
The speculation that we're after Phil Jones on a free transfer with a low basic wage but incentivised appearance bonuses should tell anyone where we are at the moment.

And many are questioning the intentions of the takeover consortium. Maybe justifiably but right now a takeover by a bankrupt tearoom in Middlesbrough would be more likely to bring in new players.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:07 am He's going to Leicester.

Surprise surprise.

They tried though.
If Leicester want him it's game over , but at least we are still in contention for Liverpool's £15m-rated defender Nat Phillips as we are only up against the likes of Burnley and Newcastle :roll: :roll: :roll: .
and let's not overlook the talents of Phil Bardsley only 36 and not in demand anywhere. This is the type of player that Nolan,Pearce and Moyes greatly appreciate.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Won't even think about a signing until his holding the shirt up.

I don't believe anything until it actually happens with these arseholes in charge.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:36 am

and let's not overlook the talents of Phil Bardsley only 36 and not in demand anywhere. This is the type of player that Nolan,Pearce and Moyes greatly appreciate.
Do not mock sir. Bardsley could well prove to be like a fine wine that gets better as it ages.

Well at least I hope that is the case should we sign him as I seem to remember he was pretty bloody awful when supposedly at his peak. But , if the other rumours are true, Phil Jones would be a fine addition to the squad. Because of the uncertainty regarding the club's finances the medical staff have been concerned about their job security. If Jones ships up that will surely put an end to those worries.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:34 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:36 am
Do not mock sir. Bardsley could well prove to be like a fine wine that gets better as it ages.

Well at least I hope that is the case should we sign him as I seem to remember he was pretty bloody awful when supposedly at his peak. But , if the other rumours are true, Phil Jones would be a fine addition to the squad. Because of the uncertainty regarding the club's finances the medical staff have been concerned about their job security. If Jones ships up that will surely put an end to those worries.
Phil Jones - handsome devil,reminds me of 'Plug'...sell a few shirts in the Asian market. They love a hero

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 am
JayK wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:16 am

Well blow me down. I’m shocked.

Been harping on about getting this lad instead of Lingard since the start of the window
Let's see if this is confirmed today. All the rumours are linked to a tweet from a source in Saudi Arabia. Not even C&H are pushing this one.
Been nearly a week since we were told deal done. Was obviously bollox like all the other player rumours but 1
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:06 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 am
Let's see if this is confirmed today. All the rumours are linked to a tweet from a source in Saudi Arabia. Not even C&H are pushing this one.
Been nearly a week since we were told deal done. Was obviously bollox like all the other player rumours but 1
Never expect anything from vermin Jay, that way you'll never be disappointed.
They are what they are.
Filthy scum.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:31 am
JayK wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:06 am

They are what they are.
Filthy scum.
Don’t worry BB, I don’t expect anything from them except things that will line their pockets mate. Was just that it was said on here about it being a done deal. Knew it was too good to be true. Especially as it wasn’t a loan or peanuts for a transfer fee
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:14 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:31 am

They are what they are.
Filthy scum.
Don’t worry BB, I don’t expect anything from them except things that will line their pockets mate. Was just that it was said on here about it being a done deal. Knew it was too good to be true. Especially as it wasn’t a loan or peanuts for a transfer fee
Indeed
It's quite something though Jay that fans out there actually still believe these cunts are going to suddenly have an epiphany and do all manner of things to improve our club. I see it most days, it's fucking hilarious.
Christ, if it were a boxing match, half of them would be in a coma by now. I'd expect it from kids who know fuck all but these are blokes that have supported the club for donkeys.
I really do worry for them.
I may have to take them under my wing, and lead them in to the finer arts, methinks 8-)
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

:?
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.