How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Chat about anything football related here!
Riceascaptain

How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Post by Riceascaptain »

To me it would be something like this, this would be a very good REALISTIC transfer window to me...

Areola

Coufal - Tarkowski - Ogbonna - Firpo

Rice(c) - Soucek

Benrahma - Pereira - Fornals

Hlozek

Fabianski
Diop
Cresswell
Kral
Bowen
Lanzini
Antonio

With Martin, Fredericks, Alves, Dawson, Noble, Johnson and Oko Flex and the academy as squad players

Yarmolenko (God bless him for the Chelsea late winner) is our highest earner and we might be in a pole position after his superb Euros to cash in.

Masuaku and Randolph are not needed and it would be the wisest decision to cash in on them

This to me is totally realistic and would make us stronger than last season.

Over to you...

Brookbonds73

Re: How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Riceascaptain wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:46 pm To me it would be something like this, this would be a very good REALISTIC transfer window to me...

Areola

Coufal - Tarkowski - Ogbonna - Firpo

Rice(c) - Soucek

Benrahma - Pereira - Fornals

Hlozek

Fabianski
Diop
Cresswell
Kral
Bowen
Lanzini
Antonio

With Martin, Fredericks, Alves, Dawson, Noble, Johnson and Oko Flex and the academy as squad players

Yarmolenko (God bless him for the Chelsea late winner) is our highest earner and we might be in a pole position after his superb Euros to cash in.

Masuaku and Randolph are not needed and it would be the wisest decision to cash in on them

This to me is totally realistic and would make us stronger than last season.

Over to you...
Don't mean to piss on your chips mate, but firpo's gone to Leeds.
We did try though :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Re: How could the team look like after a REALISTIC successful transfer window to you?

Post by JayK »

I was gonna list an 11 but realistic and successful don’t go in the same sentence for our lot. I could do realistic though
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Flappy

Frederick's
Dawson
Ogbonna
Reid
Cresswell

Noble
Arthur

Yarmy
Antonio
Bowen

Successful transfer Window for GSB.....after a wild fire sale of our "stars"..…and nothing coming in....,9 of those players are in their 30's ffs

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:15 pm Flappy

Frederick's
Dawson
Ogbonna
Reid
Cresswell

Noble
Arthur

Yarmy
Antonio
Bowen

Successful transfer Window for GSB.....after a wild fire sale of our "stars"..…and nothing coming in....,9 of those players are in their 30's ffs
Pretty much what I was gonna post, or along those lines.

Fab

Coufal
Baptiste
Dawson
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Noble
Soucek

Bowen
Antonio
Fornals

Subs
Randolph
Masuaku
Alves
Coventry
Ekwah
Benrahma
Odubeko

And yeah I know Fredericks and Johnson would prob get in there somewhere
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:15 pm Flappy

Frederick's
Dawson
Ogbonna
Reid
Cresswell

Noble
Arthur

Yarmy
Antonio
Bowen

I don't think Moyes would except that.

But yeah,I'd never fully trust them crooks.

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:21 pm Don't mean to piss on your chips mate, but firpo's gone to Leeds.
Ah well what other left back´s are out there who would suit us?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Riceascaptain wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:21 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:21 pm Don't mean to piss on your chips mate, but firpo's gone to Leeds.
Ah well what other left back´s are out there who would suit us?
You'd have to ask the stunted one whose the cheapest, I'm sure he'd know.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

How did Antonee Robinson who we were heavily linked with before Fulham signed him fair with them last season?

Worth a punt?

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

JayK wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:36 pm I was gonna list an 11 but realistic and successful don’t go in the same sentence for our lot. I could do realistic though
do it

I realize you have made a team but it looked to me like u were taking the piss there...

So REALISTICALLY how will the team look like at the end of the summer transfer window do you imagine?