The Euro's 2020(21) Thread.

Chat about anything football related here!
thomasswe

Re: The Euro's 2020(21) Thread.

Post by thomasswe »

JayK wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:26 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:06 am

I watched last nights game and also saw the Spain v Sweden borefest the other night when Sweden parked the bus.

If England and Sweden meet I hope there's something decent on another channel somewhere because I don't see that as being anything to look forward to.
Spains inability to do anything productive didnt give us anything to counter on.. but I agree. Were one of the most boring team to watch apart from Isak/Kulusevski.. but I dont even expect Kulusevski to play against Poland and as we havent let in a goal yet my best is the same team will play..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

thomasswe wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:13 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:26 pm

Spains inability to do anything productive didnt give us anything to counter on.. but I agree. Were one of the most boring team to watch apart from Isak/Kulusevski.. but I dont even expect Kulusevski to play against Poland and as we havent let in a goal yet my best is the same team will play..
Izak looks a quality unit. Two moments of absolute class against Spain. Olsen played well against the Spanish as well imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Phlegm spitters still holding on.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 pm
thomasswe wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:13 pm

Izak looks a quality unit. Two moments of absolute class against Spain. Olsen played well against the Spanish as well imo.
Izak was anonymous in the 1st half v Slovakia but he was bang on it in the 2nd. Unlucky not to score a few tbh. Exactly the type of player we should be looking at. We won't be, but we should be.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:49 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 pm

Izak was anonymous in the 1st half v Slovakia but he was bang on it in the 2nd. Unlucky not to score a few tbh. Exactly the type of player we should be looking at. We won't be, but we should be.
I didn't see the Slovakia game but against Spain he was battling away on his own with minimal support and was unlucky not to score himself in the first half and in the second set up one of his team mates for a tap in which he somehow missed.

Scored 17 goals for Sociedad in La Liga last season and by all accounts on the radar of one or two clubs in Spain.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:54 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:49 pm

I didn't see the Slovakia game but against Spain he was battling away on his own with minimal support and was unlucky not to score himself in the first half and in the second set up one of his team mates for a tap in which he somehow missed.

Scored 17 goals for Sociedad in La Liga last season and by all accounts on the radar of one or two clubs in Spain.
Le Arse, Chelski and the dippers are all interested as well. Out of our price range though.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

So Billy Gilmour, man of the match on Friday, has tested positive for the new plague.

Naturally he'll have to be burned at the stake to protect others. He was hugging John McGinn and Andrew Robertson at the final whistle who obviously have to be burnt too. A) for the health of the Scottish team and B) because they're both prize cunts. But it also begs the question, how many of the England team did he infect ?

As a precaution both Kane and Sterling have to be axed from the squad right now. In truth their fuck-awful performances against the fried mars bar eaters indicate they already have long covid but you can't be too careful. This is a global pandemic that will kill you. Boris said so.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:22 am So Billy Gilmour, man of the match on Friday, has tested positive for the new plague.

Naturally he'll have to be burned at the stake to protect others. He was hugging John McGinn and Andrew Robertson at the final whistle who obviously have to be burnt too. A) for the health of the Scottish team and B) because they're both prize cunts. But it also begs the question, how many of the England team did he infect ?

As a precaution both Kane and Sterling have to be axed from the squad right now. In truth their fuck-awful performances against the fried mars bar eaters indicate they already have long covid but you can't be too careful. This is a global pandemic that will kill you. Boris said so.
AB1BDA65-481F-47EE-8B53-3BF0F388FED9.gif
AB1BDA65-481F-47EE-8B53-3BF0F388FED9.gif (938.63 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:22 am So Billy Gilmour, man of the match on Friday, has tested positive for the new plague.

Quite so.
And praise must go out to Princess Anne for making sure none of our midfield got near him on the night.
A cunning ploy from the holy waistcoat if you ask me, my learned friend.
And if I may be so bold, deserving of at least a new ten year contract.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It now looks like Mount and Chilwell will be unavailable (told to self isolate) for tuesday eve

How about

Pickford
Walker Stones Rice Shaw
Henderson Bellingham
Sancho Foden Grealish
Kane

If Southgate picks that team,I'll send Gonzo a box of choccies...