Moyes new 3 year contract has been signed

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Moyes new 3 year contract has been signed

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:15 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:53 am Think Moyes would be more than happy to stay....BUT...
Everton is a bloody serious chance..IF being offered....Fantastic looking new stadium coming,seems decent owners with
eyes on the future,would more than likely offer a better contract to tempt him away,maybe in his mind he has unfinished
business there...lots for him to consider...
But what will define it is, his genuine relationships with our owners....we're all guessing what that is really.

A little dude looking over your shoulder...with a step ladder of course.. :lol: ...or complete free reign...

I might stay but I'm biased, as an Irons fan....if I weren't.....Scouseland would be very very tempting..
If West Ham announce David Moyes has signed a new 3 year contract then it means he didn't get the Everton job. If he takes the Everton job then I imagine Lingard will then join him.
It's all to play for
Very good point mate,hadn't thought of that.....would depend on our incoming I spose,Euro Footie can swing things as well.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:48 pm
JayK wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:35 pm That’s good news. I guess C&H’s poll was for nothing
The poll results was 98% Yes, 2% No and 5% Don't know. Very thorough indeed
105%??????
Flairon

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Flairon wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:46 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:48 pm
The poll results was 98% Yes, 2% No and 5% Don't know. Very thorough indeed
105%??????
C&H's polls are always out of 105. It's clever when you think about it because they build in the 5% error factor up front

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:51 am
Flairon wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:46 am

105%??????
C&H's polls are always out of 105. It's clever when you think about it because they build in the 5% error factor up front
Really. So I guess you do learn something new every day.

😋😬😝😜
Flairon

BlackDiamond

Re: Moyes agrees a deal

Post by BlackDiamond »

Well it's an interesting one and one that rests on Everton FC. If DM is offered the position then I think he takes it and Lingard probably joins the new Everton as part of their 'project' and all that old flannel.

Do West Ham then move for Nuno Espírito Santo and if they do, would he work for the short twins. And if he would, then our transfer targets all change and we recruit a couple of Wolves players using the Declan Rice money.

Conversely if Everton decide to recruit the Portugese then Lingard doesn't join their 'project' but Wolves still get raided. Either way Wolves get supremley fucked.

And then the only decision is,does Declan leave. And I think we can guess what is most likely.

What is most unlikely is, DM rejects Everton because he is very happy at West Ham,West Ham are very happy with him, Lingard joins from Man U citing he is very happy, Declan stays because he too is very...and we sign some top talent, who as it turns out, contribute enormously to the happiness.

I think that covers where we are, exonerates the guilty and protects the innocent.

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:27 pm Well it's an interesting one and one that rests on Everton FC. If DM is offered the position then I think he takes it and Lingard probably joins the new Everton as part of their 'project' and all that old flannel.

Do West Ham then move for Nuno Espírito Santo and if they do, would he work for the short twins. And if he would, then our transfer targets all change and we recruit a couple of Wolves players using the Declan Rice money.

Conversely if Everton decide to recruit the Portugese then Lingard doesn't join their 'project' but Wolves still get raided. Either way Wolves get supremley fucked.

And then the only decision is,does Declan leave. And I think we can guess what is most likely.

What is most unlikely is, DM rejects Everton because he is very happy at West Ham,West Ham are very happy with him, Lingard joins from Man U citing he is very happy, Declan stays because he too is very...and we sign some top talent, who as it turns out, contribute enormously to the happiness.

I think that covers where we are, exonerates the guilty and protects the innocent.
Far too much happiness for my liking :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:27 pm Well it's an interesting one and one that rests on Everton FC. If DM is offered the position then I think he takes it and Lingard probably joins the new Everton as part of their 'project' and all that old flannel.

Just about sums that up .

My guess is scenario number 1 .

Only without the Nuno bit :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

SIGNED!!!

whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Pipe smurf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:47 pm SIGNED!!!

whufc_crest
Tomorrow morning. Allegedly.
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Coming soon to a stadium near you.

Unfinished business from Moyes and his boys.

A 3 year adventure of ups, downs, highs and lows. And still searching for his precious.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............