Moyes new 3 year contract has been signed

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Moyes new 3 year contract has been signed

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:52 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:16 pm

If it’s agreed, why isn’t it signed? Arsehole medi
Possibly because Moyes realises Everton, or someone else, may make him an offer more lucrative financially. Ask yourself if you were in Moyes' shoes would you rush to sign a contract knowing that a former employer might offer you a far better financial deal ? Why on earth would he sign anything if he felt other offers were about to come in.

FFS, the naivety of some people beggars belief.
My point being, agreed is not signed so not really newsworthy. Bit like the Kral personal terms agreed but he ain’t signed yet.

You think that’s naive?
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:13 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:52 pm

Possibly because Moyes realises Everton, or someone else, may make him an offer more lucrative financially. Ask yourself if you were in Moyes' shoes would you rush to sign a contract knowing that a former employer might offer you a far better financial deal ? Why on earth would he sign anything if he felt other offers were about to come in.

FFS, the naivety of some people beggars belief.
My point being, agreed is not signed so not really newsworthy. Bit like the Kral personal terms agreed but he ain’t signed yet.

You think that’s naive?
It's the silly season mate, otherwise known as the transfer window. Naivety comes with the territory. Some people would believe Elvis Presley was still alive and living in a bedsit in Hounslow if they saw it in print. And if the press only reported FACTS and not gossip and tittle tattle we wouldn't need daily papers, just fortnightly ones.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:11 am

You think that’s naive?
It's the silly season mate, otherwise known as the transfer window. Naivety comes with the territory. Some people would believe Elvis Presley was still alive and living in a bedsit in Hounslow if they saw it in print. And if the press only reported FACTS and not gossip and tittle tattle we wouldn't need daily papers, just fortnightly ones.
Elvis actually moved to Rusholme in the early 80's...fact ;)

Post by 9898 »

Don't forget what Miyes said: Red Bull model incoming.
If he is a man of his word, within the context he was talking, that means no Lingard , no OAP loans and all young and exciting players arriving.

Can't wait.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

You think that’s naive?
If Elvis is living in a bedsit in Hounslow he's made a very poor choice of musical base. No gospel choirs in the halls of worship around those parts.

And It's difficult to list the wholesome advantages of visiting Hounslow. Even their own website can only mention a discount DFS, sited adjacent to a Jobcentre and accessed via the pedestrianised graffitied Steve Biko walkthrough. Radical tolerance and beds. How quaint

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:43 am Don't forget what Miyes said: Red Bull model incoming.
If he is a man of his word, within the context he was talking, that means no Lingard , no OAP loans and all young and exciting players arriving.

Can't wait.
Don’t forget he also rates thirty something centre halves as well ...
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Geo dissects the Moyes dilemma

and the Gonz gives Moyes both barrels

JayK

Post by JayK »

You think that’s naive?
I know it is and I never believe any of the stories are true about the ins and outs until they’re fact.

Thought it was me you were calling naive
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Think Moyes would be more than happy to stay....BUT...
Everton is a bloody serious chance..IF being offered....Fantastic looking new stadium coming,seems decent owners with
eyes on the future,would more than likely offer a better contract to tempt him away,maybe in his mind he has unfinished
business there...lots for him to consider...
But what will define it is, his genuine relationships with our owners....we're all guessing what that is really.

A little dude looking over your shoulder...with a step ladder of course.. :lol: ...or complete free reign...

I might stay but I'm biased, as an Irons fan....if I weren't.....Scouseland would be very very tempting..

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:53 am Think Moyes would be more than happy to stay....BUT...
Everton is a bloody serious chance..IF being offered....Fantastic looking new stadium coming,seems decent owners with
eyes on the future,would more than likely offer a better contract to tempt him away,maybe in his mind he has unfinished
business there...lots for him to consider...
But what will define it is, his genuine relationships with our owners....we're all guessing what that is really.

A little dude looking over your shoulder...with a step ladder of course.. :lol: ...or complete free reign...

I might stay but I'm biased, as an Irons fan....if I weren't.....Scouseland would be very very tempting..
If West Ham announce David Moyes has signed a new 3 year contract then it means he didn't get the Everton job. If he takes the Everton job then I imagine Lingard will then join him.
It's all to play for