Didn’t see Chelski losing this one

Chat about anything football related here!
Dagger

Didn’t see Chelski losing this one

Post by Dagger »

1 nil loss to the Arse

What result we hoping for Chelski Leicester :D

dorsetdano

Re: Didn’t see Chelski losing this one

Post by dorsetdano »

Dagger wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:51 pm 1 nil loss to the Arse

Manure to beat Bindippers, Lester to beat Plastics, Us to win the remainder of our games and then we need Villa to do us a favour by at least holding the Plastics at home 6 days b4 the Champions League final. Champions League here we come .....If Carlsberg did results for Irons supporters!!!!!!!!!

COYI

ps. Plastics gifted Arse a goal and from what I saw, were pretty clueless about how to retrieve the situation. One eye on the FA Cup and more then likely the other eye on Champions League.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dorsetdano wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:58 pm
Dagger wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:51 pm 1 nil loss to the Arse

Manure to beat Bindippers, Lester to beat Plastics, Us to win the remainder of our games and then we need Villa to do us a favour by at least holding the Plastics at home 6 days b4 the Champions League final. Champions League here we come .....If Carlsberg did results for Irons supporters!!!!!!!!!

COYI

ps. Plastics gifted Arse a goal and from what I saw, were pretty clueless about how to retrieve the situation. One eye on the FA Cup and more then likely the other eye on Champions League.
Watched the first half. Tuchel has done good things with that squad but how on earth he could play both Gilmour and Jorginho in the same midfield beats me. Still, he's won more trophies than me so I guess he's got some credit in the bank.

And the goal will make a few Christmas videos. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doubt they're worried too much about the F A Cup tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if that team was a dry run for Saturday while keeping his first choice team fresh for picking up the remaining points needed to ensure CL qualification and the big one in Istanbul, or Wembley, or Lisbon, or Porto, or-----
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

After watching our recent results against Newcastle & Everton and having no faith that our current ownership would spend to give us a squad for CL campaign, I can honestly say I'd rather make Europa at this point as that's about what our level is. It's all well and nice to dream of CL and the riches it would bring, but then you have to ask yourself who that would benefit the most? EL would allow us to attract a slightly higher class of player that our owners may splash on and we'd also get a better look and some of the youth.
#fuckqatar2022

palerider

Post by palerider »

If this, but that. FFS !

Get our own house in order and win our last three. We can do jack shit about anyone else.

Then see where it takes us.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

None of it matters one iota.

Astra Goo Goo have reached the Rumanian cup final , beating Dinamo Bucharest on penalties.
:roll:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:30 am None of it matters one iota.

Astra Goo Goo have reached the Rumanian cup final , beating Dinamo Bucharest on penalties.
Done and dusted then.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Chelsea should have won it by about 5 clear goals. Arteta is fucking winging it :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:43 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:30 am None of it matters one iota.

Done and dusted then.
A pity really, as I fear we may have given them a sound thrashing this time around :?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Not pleased with that result, Chelsea has played too many games and players are exhausted.

Only 3 points between us and 9th place.

Odds are against us. Away to Brighton is like away to f&cking Man City. All I hope finger crossed, Rice to start this Saturday otherwise another loss I can see I am afraid.

Need Man Ure to beat Liverpool tonight and no F&CKING excuses.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.