Utd

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Utd

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:32 pm

What rule have they broken ? They have picked players from the squad they nominated to the PL.
I didn't say they'd broken the rules making 10 changes did I?

Their fans invaded the pitch and got the Liverpool game postponed leading to the circumstances tonight(which has I said,that is their prerogrotive )..I'm asking where their punishment is Whiskyman?
You didn’t say Man United have broken any rules. But you say you want them punished? Is it fair to punish the club for the actions of their fans over which they have no control?

Tbh we’re beginning to sound more like the fucking victims every day. We blew our chances because we didn’t win enough points. Can’t we just deal with it ffs.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:49 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:35 pm
Their fans got a game postponed and we along with others are being punished for that, not those cunts. Fucking hell, if it was us, it would be a points deduction.
Don’t see how you can punish a club for the actions of their fans tbh. And aren’t we beginning to sound like the Victimpool here. :lol:
Who the fuck do you punish then?.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:54 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm

I didn't say they'd broken the rules making 10 changes did I?

Their fans invaded the pitch and got the Liverpool game postponed leading to the circumstances tonight(which has I said,that is their prerogrotive )..I'm asking where their punishment is Whiskyman?
You didn’t say Man United have broken any rules. But you say you want them punished? Is it fair to punish the club for the actions of their fans over which they have no control?

Tbh we’re beginning to sound more like the fucking victims every day. We blew our chances because we didn’t win enough points. Can’t we just deal with it ffs.
I have said that anyway,so why are you repeating yourself?

It was Man Utd fans that caused the postponement. It was a protest that got out of hand that resulted in violence and the game being called off...Can you answer the question PLEASE?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:10 pm

It was Man Utd fans that caused the postponement. It was a protest that got out of hand that resulted in violence and the game being called off...Can you answer the question PLEASE?
The punishment is Manchest United being asked to play Sunday,Tuesday and Thursday. That is ridiculous and the fault is the game postponent which is not the fault of their manager or their players.

They presumably will play a stronger team against Liverpool.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:36 pm

The punishment is Manchest United being asked to play Sunday,Tuesday and Thursday. That is ridiculous and the fault is the game postponent which is not the fault of their manager or their players.

They presumably will play a stronger team against Liverpool.
Don't hold your breath.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:00 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Don’t see how you can punish a club for the actions of their fans tbh. And aren’t we beginning to sound like the Victimpool here. :lol:
The obvious ones are those who broke the law and invaded the stadium getting the game postponed. But that’s the job of the OB and the CPS , not the football authorities.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I have. Read my response to Castiron. The stadium invaders punishments are down to the OB and CPS. Fuck all to do with the football bodies.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:51 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:00 pm
The obvious ones are those who broke the law and invaded the stadium getting the game postponed. But that’s the job of the OB and the CPS , not the football authorities.
West Ham were fined 100k for the action of the fans against Burnley.

Mancs should be fined more as their fans caused a match postponement, or are you suggesting it one rule for us and another for them?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Feel we lost it against Newcastle and getting nothing out of the traditional top 6. As for Utd qualified top 4, chance to fuck off Liverpool , cup final …all rather lovely problems to have. …oh and Danny van der beek….how shit is he😂

Be gutted if we don’t make top 6…..also absolutely terrified of the carnage it could bring with paper thin squad if we do!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:55 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:51 pm

West Ham were fined 100k for the action of the fans against Burnley.

Mancs should be fined more as their fans caused a match postponement, or are you suggesting it one rule for us and another for them?
No but I think someone made a good point on another thread. The problems at the Burnley match were caused by paying customers. That seems to be the difference.