Just Imagine Where We Could Be................

Chat about anything football related here!
dagenhamdave

Just Imagine Where We Could Be................

Post by dagenhamdave »

If only we had a half decent proper striker.
What ever happens now, this will end up as one of our best seasons, I believe another striker would have got us that CL place. Look how well we have done with one striker (sort of) and no proper striker on a number of occasions. If only..............................

JayK

Re: Just Imagine Where We Could Be................

Post by JayK »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:02 pm If only we had a half decent proper striker.
What ever happens now, this will end up as one of our best seasons, I believe another striker would have got us that CL place. Look how well we have done with one striker (sort of) and no proper striker on a number of occasions. If only..............................
100% agree we woulda been a UCL team next year with a proper striker
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:02 pm If only we had a half decent proper striker.
You don't have to wait long to find out DD, I have read the transfer threads and the club have big plans to overhaul the squad in all the right areas. David Moyes has a plan, his "claret and blueprint to success" which sits nicely with his "winning is what I do" philosophy.

Some of the other clubs have similiar ideas funnily enough.

Who cares wins

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:12 pm
You don't have to wait long to find out DD, I have read the transfer threads and the club have big plans to overhaul the squad in all the right areas. David Moyes has a plan, his "claret and blueprint to success" which sits nicely with his "winning is what I do" philosophy.

Some of the other clubs have similiar ideas funnily enough.

Who cares wins
By overhaul do you mean sell five and buy two, reducing the wage bill and trousering the money BD?
I'm excited by the prospect of Arnie's return and Edin Dzeko as back up. Maybe chuck in Fernandinho in a swap for Declan plus 20 mil and it's a mere formality we'll be playing our trade among Europe's elite.
I'm off to the bookies to put my life savings on us winning it.
Hurrah!!!!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Let's be honest. The only was we'll get the wonga required to build a big enough and good enough squad will be to sell Declan. And even then I wouldn't trust Statler and Waldorf to spend the proceeds properly. Tbh I wouldn't trust them to boil a fucking egg properly.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:27 pm Let's be honest. The only was we'll get the wonga required to build a big enough and good enough squad will be to sell Declan. And even then I wouldn't trust Statler and Waldorf to spend the proceeds properly. Tbh I wouldn't trust them to boil a fucking egg properly.
Now now my good fellow.
We both know they saved us from extinction. If it hadn't have been for tallboy digging up the floorboards and finding 50 million under there, we could well be playing Buckie thistle in the Highland league division four. And lest we forget the roll played by young Gold. Going toe to toe with 500 Hun at Dunkirk. Being decapitated by a V1 whilst trying to catch it in his teeth and yet still letting the kids use his coiffured bonce as a football out on the streets in war torn London. And let's not forget the baroness in all this. Being fornicated by thousands of Albanian gypsies just trying to earn enough money to pay for the state of the art retractable seating we now have in place today.
Gawd bless ems, what I say.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:38 pm And let's not forget the baroness in all this. Being fornicated by thousands of Albanian gypsies just trying to earn enough money to pay for the state of the art retractable seating we now have in place today.
Maybe the Daves can make a DVD of this and we can also buy a Hugill.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BCHammer wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:45 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:38 pm And let's not forget the baroness in all this. Being fornicated by thousands of Albanian gypsies just trying to earn enough money to pay for the state of the art retractable seating we now have in place today.
Maybe the Daves can make a DVD of this and we can also buy a Hugill.

I think we could get him back for 20mil. He could be the new Lingard we've been missing.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:38 pm
palerider wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:27 pm Let's be honest. The only was we'll get the wonga required to build a big enough and good enough squad will be to sell Declan. And even then I wouldn't trust Statler and Waldorf to spend the proceeds properly. Tbh I wouldn't trust them to boil a fucking egg properly.
Now now my good fellow.
We both know they saved us from extinction. If it hadn't have been for tallboy digging up the floorboards and finding 50 million under there, we could well be playing Buckie thistle in the Highland league division four. And lest we forget the roll played by young Gold. Going toe to toe with 500 Hun at Dunkirk. Being decapitated by a V1 whilst trying to catch it in his teeth and yet still letting the kids use his coiffured bonce as a football out on the streets in war torn London. And let's not forget the baroness in all this. Being fornicated by thousands of Albanian gypsies just trying to earn enough money to pay for the state of the art retractable seating we now have in place today.
Gawd bless ems, what I say.
:lol:

Heroes. Both of them.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

I'd like to know how our finishing position will affect and to what degree Lingards decision on staying or leaving...