Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread.

Chat about anything football related here!
alfie

Re: Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread.

Post by alfie »

I phookin hate the Gaygulls with a passion,get them hammered.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

alfie wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:57 pm I phookin hate the Gaygulls with a passion,get them hammered.
Brighton was the first town to introduce bendy buses. Of course they called them articulated buses, but you can never get a straight answer with some peeps...

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:13 pm
alfie wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:57 pm I phookin hate the Gaygulls with a passion,get them hammered.
Brighton was the first town to introduce bendy buses. Of course they called them articulated buses, but you can never get a straight answer with some peeps...
:lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:52 pm
only1salty wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:46 pm

As for the Romans...."apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health" nothing
And the A5.......How else would we get to North Wales.....
Just one question. Why the hell would anyone want to get to North Wales.? Place is full of wizened, toothless crones jabbering away in Ancient Druid and covering anyone who strays within 10 metres of them with spit.

Shithole of a place.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:18 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:52 pm

And the A5.......How else would we get to North Wales.....
Just one question. Why the hell would anyone want to get to North Wales.? Place is full of wizened, toothless crones jabbering away in Ancient Druid and covering anyone who strays within 10 metres of them with spit.

Shithole of a place.
You forgot to mention full of Scouses as well..... :lol:

Drove the whole thing once......right to Holyhead....don't ask I do stupid stuff like that... :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Shithole of a place.

Drove the whole thing once......right to Holyhead....don't ask I do stupid stuff like that... :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I spent a few days working in Rhyl and Wrexham. Proper shitholes. Had a big night out in Wrexham, thought it was gonna kick off at one point coz I was English but nothing happened and then heard on the radio next morning some poor bastard had been stabbed. There weren’t many people out at all so could’ve easily been me on the receiving end. Anyway, won’t go back to either of them places in a hurry :lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shithole of a place.

Back in the day I used to have one of those trailer tent things. Mrs W, and I, before she became Mrs W, had some smashing holidays in it. Cornwall, Scotland, Lake District. And then we went to fucking Portmadoc. Remember the pub we used to go into in the evening was run by a scouser. The Ship it was called. Indelibly burnt into my mind. Sold the trailer tent when we got back. ;)

And to top things off back then the fucking boozers closed on Sundays ffs. If I never go back there again it'll be too soon.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:26 pm

Back in the day I used to have one of those trailer tent things. Mrs W, and I, before she became Mrs W, had some smashing holidays in it. Cornwall, Scotland, Lake District. And then we went to fucking Portmadoc. Remember the pub we used to go into in the evening was run by a scouser. The Ship it was called. Indelibly burnt into my mind. Sold the trailer tent when we got back. ;)

And to top things off back then the fucking boozers closed on Sundays ffs. If I never go back there again it'll be too soon.
I'm into climbing/hiking....so spent a lot of time Jockland/Lakes and N wales...but love the UK for holidays...
Anyway think Mr N is about to Bollock us soon,better get back to footie..... :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brighton got 2 key players suspended and now 2 out injured. Gives us a chance
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:15 pm Brighton got 2 key players suspended and now 2 out injured. Gives us a chance
A snowballs? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !