Champions League Final

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Champions League Final

Post by palerider »

I guess it will be on BT which I don't have.

Although pubs will be open inside by then but I won't bother.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

One wonders if Pep will consider his job done if Citeh are triumphant in the final. And if so, will we see him depart our green and pleasant land?
Flairon

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Apparently in Turkey ?

Can’t they play it in fucking England ???

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:00 pm Apparently in Turkey ?

Entirely logical. Play it at Wembley. Turkey is struggling with 26,000 daily infections, UK 2,000.

Chelsea and Manchester City should advise uefa where they will play the final (mitigating circumstances) and not risk unnecessary contamination.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:27 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:00 pm Apparently in Turkey ?

Entirely logical. Play it at Wembley. Turkey is struggling with 26,000 daily infections, UK 2,000.

Chelsea and Manchester City should advise uefa where they will play the final (mitigating circumstances) and not risk unnecessary contamination.
Cheats in a final....Play it in the middle of Gobi Desert had my way..straight on at Turkey another 3500 miles or so......
Covid free as well....win/win.... :lol:

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:54 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Cheats in a final....Play it in the middle of Gobi Desert had my way..straight on at Turkey another 3500 miles or so......
I was working in the Gobi desert ten years ago!

But BD hit the nail on the head - mitigating circumstances. And both teams are in a position of strength to make it happen.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:04 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:54 pm

But BD hit the nail on the head - mitigating circumstances. And both teams are in a position of strength to make it happen.
What were you doing there mate...which part.. goes from Mongolia into China dont it....

Yeah get the commonsense...but its the cheats ...fuck em..... :lol:

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:15 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:04 pm

What were you doing there mate...which part.. goes from Mongolia into China dont it....

Yeah get the commonsense...but its the cheats ...fuck em..... :lol:
Civil engineer in a copper and gold mine in Oyu Tolgoi (southern Mongolia).

Or they can play it over here - our stadiums are allowed to be played at capacity. ;)

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

Both teams were superb in their execution but I reckon the final will be a bore fest. Chelsea are very defensive and play with great pace on the counter. Their goals effectively come from Kante nicking the ball in midfield. City play keep ball and no striker.

You will have one team who is happy to have the ball and the other team is happy for the opposition to have the ball.

:roll:

Oh and you will have thousands of fans hitting Turkey and bringing back something more serious than the clap this time.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

only1salty wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:49 pm Both teams were superb in their execution but I reckon the final will be a bore fest. Chelsea are very defensive and play with great pace on the counter. Their goals effectively come from Kante nicking the ball in midfield. City play keep ball and no striker.

You will have one team who is happy to have the ball and the other team is happy for the opposition to have the ball.

:roll:

Oh and you will have thousands of fans hitting Turkey and bringing back something more serious than the clap this time.
Food poisoning ? TB ?
Bring back Jonathon !