West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
hd1

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by hd1 »

Their form isn't great and they haven't scored more than 2 goals in a game since February so as long as we score our usual 3 we'll be fine.

Joking aside, their form over the last two months is patchy to poor and we are full of confidence, with Mickey back firing. Diop's confidence is growing so I'm less worried about that than I was, and I can't see a much different set up to the Burnley game and we played them off the park as Dyche admitted.

I hear Rice may be on the bench for this, but I hope that's where he stays as I'd rather give him another week.

Would be nice to improve the goal difference

Towie

Post by Towie »

Got to be same team again surely, they all played so well that no one deserves to be dropped. Though might need Ogbonna against Calvert-Lewis, so him for Dawson would be my only change.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Need to win to catch up Leicester as no way we can catch those cheating plastics cunt............. :evil: :evil: :evil:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Noni

Post by Noni »

We need this win as Chelsea beat Man C :shock:

:cry:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Yep a Europa League qualifying must—win .

Let’s hope Moyes doesn’t have a bad day
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Straight in 6/5...more money in betting account cheers David and Boys.... :D :lol:

Got to a point where not worried bout team selection...despite our so called limited squad,Moyes has it covered,finds
ways around it...

Interesting see what he does with Declan,Last thing I'd want is him coming on if for some reason we are backs to
the wall,rather maybe start him ,ease him in,get game under then get him off as soon as.

Not sure if Nobes is available..so spect the same starters as Burnley...Lanza drops out, little shuffle round to get Dec in maybe.

3 at least today hopefully....4 3-0s would do nicely.... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:34 am Straight in 6/5...more money in betting account cheers David and Boys.... :D :lol:

Got to a point where not worried bout team selection...despite our so called limited squad,Moyes has it covered,finds
ways around it...

Interesting see what he does with Declan,Last thing I'd want is him coming on if for some reason we are backs to
the wall,rather maybe start him ,ease him in,get game under then get him off as soon as.

Not sure if Nobes is available..so spect the same starters as Burnley...Lanza drops out, little shuffle round to get Dec in maybe.

3 at least today hopefully....4 3-0s would do nicely.... :lol:
No Rice today.

Same team as for Burnley I hope.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

On a side note how was the challenge on Sterling not a penalty? I am usually a harsh judge of Sterling, who I think dives far too much; but this one looked to be a licked on penalty to me.
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:21 pm On a side note how was the challenge on Sterling not a penalty? I am usually a harsh judge of Sterling, who I think dives far too much; but this one looked to be a licked on penalty to me.
Nothing more than a tangle of legs imo. Had it been Grealish there would have been a chorus of “he bought a penalty” claims.

Think Micah Richards summed it up very well. “If I was the defender and it was given I’d go mad but if I was the striker and it wasn’t given I’d go just as mad.”
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Same team as Burnley, no Rice not even on bench.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.