Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Post by palerider »

Victims one up.

A foul, handball and offside.

But still given.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

ToneLoc wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:52 pm The ESL mafia Tim.
Absolutely Tone .

We will not be allowed in .

All eyes on the Ref and VAR tomorrow.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:51 pm Spurs had a goal disallowed by VAR today so I have a question for Terry and the other conspiracy theorists.

Does this mean there is no conspiracy to favour the “big 6” or———-could it be that in a darkened, smoke filled room somewhere, a decision has been taken to exclude them from this exclusive group? :lol:
Sorry to piss on your fire Whiskyman,but I have never mentioned Spurs at all..

I can't remember them getting any decision against us on the top of my head,so they were not in the equation..The other 4,it`s been time and time again.

The 4 teams I have mentioned are Liverpool,Man Utd,Chelsea and Arsenal(in the original post,not the one below.)

What I wrote:

The conspiracy theories are that the Top 6(well 4 of them) get clear decisions going for them,where we can all see they are totally wrong..We are just one of the teams that have suffered.You try and prove to me otherwise.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:51 pm Spurs had a goal disallowed by VAR today so I have a question for Terry and the other conspiracy theorists.

Does this mean there is no conspiracy to favour the “big 6” or———-could it be that in a darkened, smoke filled room somewhere, a decision has been taken to exclude them from this exclusive group? :lol:

I can't remember them getting any decision against us on the top of my head,so they were not in the equation..The other 4,it`s been time and time again.

The 4 teams I have mentioned are Liverpool,Man Utd,Chelsea and Arsenal(in the original post,not the one below.)

What I wrote:

The conspiracy theories are that the Top 6(well 4 of them) get clear decisions going for them,where we can all see they are totally wrong..We are just one of the teams that have suffered.You try and prove to me otherwise.
No, but you often mention the conspiracy which favours the big 6. And Spurs are one of the clubs lumped into that category. Fucked if I know why but they are whether we like it or not.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:00 pm

and not just any Spurs goal...a Harry Kane Spurs goal - offside by a nose
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:23 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:30 pm

What I wrote:

No, but you often mention the conspiracy which favours the big 6. And Spurs are one of the clubs lumped into that category. Fucked if I know why but they are whether we like it or not.
I have NEVER ever said Spurs or City get decisions,though somebody did put me right on City and said they did(which is fair enough).

I have moaned about the other 4 on many occasions,because they have got some scandalous decisions against us.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Well what about that handball last night ?

As somebody I know said , you know it’s a nailed on penalty when the commentators and pundits hardly mention it .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:57 am Well what about that handball last night ?

As somebody I know said , you know it’s a nailed on penalty when the commentators and pundits hardly mention it .
I don't do conspiracies although I know that Lord Lucan runs our local chippy but it was a penalty and had it been United or the victims, given.

No question.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:57 am Well what about that handball last night ?

What handball last night ?

And I didn't watch Chelsea v Leicester but according to some of the reports I read Leicester's goal should have been disallowed because a Leicester players hand was involved. And furthermore VAR denied Chelsea, one of the so called "Big 6" an equaliser late on.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:16 pm

What handball last night ?

And I didn't watch Chelsea v Leicester but according to some of the reports I read Leicester's goal should have been disallowed because a Leicester players hand was involved. And furthermore VAR denied Chelsea, one of the so called "Big 6" an equaliser late on.
There was a handball but woulda been a soft one if a pen was given IMO. His arm was near enough by his side but not quite.

With regards the final, yes the ball bounced up into Mr T’s arm (can’t spell his name :lol: ) and he went on to score a blinder.
Chilwells arm was offside. Not that he could touch the thing with his arm but it was offside
COYI!!!