Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:33 am
palerider wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 am

In 2016 as the Foxes celebrated a remarkable league title, you heard all of the compliments, said at the right time, all sounding sincere. From United, Chelsea, City, the victims. Even Spuds who ran them close.

'Well done. Fantastic achievement'.

While in their respective boardrooms they ranted and raved and got on the blower to the PL to ask how the fuck this happened. And to make damn sure it never happened again.
You are right.

This is where the idea of the Super League came along to stop the non elite gate crashing.
Now I'm really confused. A while ago you posted this

terrya1965 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:30 pm
Been spoke about a few times over the last few years.They want to have 36 teams instead of the 32 and play 10 games in the group stages instead of 6.

The piece that sticks out for me is that "Big Teams" can still enter even if they don't qualify through League position.That`s a monoply and isn`t right in my book.

Funny enough,this is Real Madrid's and Barcelona's idea.

What I don't get is why Real Madrid and Barcelona would give one whether Leicester won the league or not. I definitely think the OP makes a very good point tbh.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:32 am

You are right.

This is where the idea of the Super League came along to stop the non elite gate crashing.

Been spoke about a few times over the last few years.They want to have 36 teams instead of the 32 and play 10 games in the group stages instead of 6.

The piece that sticks out for me is that "Big Teams" can still enter even if they don't qualify through League position.That`s a monoply and isn`t right in my book.

What I don't get is why Real Madrid and Barcelona would give one whether Leicester won the league or not. I definitely think the OP makes a very good point tbh.
At the time,it was what I read.

Did a bit of research since then mate and heard that Liverpool,United and Arsenal had been talking about this,because of Leicester

Good to see you doing your research too and hope that's
solved your confusion Whiskyman😂

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:21 pm

At the time,it was what I read.

Did a bit of research since then mate and heard that Liverpool,United and Arsenal had been talking about this,because of Leicester

Good to see you doing your research too and hope that's
solved your confusion Whiskyman😂
European Super League talk has been going on for a very long time. Many years before Leicester won the league in fact.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

You are right.

You’ll have to explain that very good point to me then coz I just thought it a spot of shit stirring :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Morning all....
Flairon

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Flairon wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:01 pm Morning all....
Morning Fla ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:26 pm

You’ll have to explain that very good point to me then coz I just thought it a spot of shit stirring :D
I think his point was that when a dodgy decision goes against us we usually get a few posts along the lines of “the world’s against us”. ;)

Can’t say he’s wrong, can we ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:56 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:26 pm

I think his point was that when a dodgy decision goes against us we usually get a few posts along the lines of “the world’s against us”. ;)

Can’t say he’s wrong, can we ?
Nope
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Spurs had a goal disallowed by VAR today so I have a question for Terry and the other conspiracy theorists.

Does this mean there is no conspiracy to favour the “big 6” or———-could it be that in a darkened, smoke filled room somewhere, a decision has been taken to exclude them from this exclusive group? :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:51 pm Spurs had a goal disallowed by VAR today so I have a question for Terry and the other conspiracy theorists.

Does this mean there is no conspiracy to favour the “big 6” or———-could it be that in a darkened, smoke filled room somewhere, a decision has been taken to exclude them from this exclusive group? :lol:
The offside situation with VAR isn't up for debate. As ridiculous as it is for lines to be drawn and waits of up to 3 minutes, sometimes to determine which part of the arm is offside, it's either offside or it isn't. It's not subjective.

Red cards are.