Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:12 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:18 pm

No,I don't know what you mean at all.

Leicester ,who are in the Top 4,but not one of the elite had a decision go for them.I really can't see where you are coming from at all tbh.

The conspiracy theories are that the Top 6(well 4 of them) get clear decisions going for them,where we can all see they are totally wrong..We are just one of the teams that have suffered.You try and prove to me otherwise.
What I mean is you was one of the people back some time who reckoned West Ham was being picked on because no one at the Prem League or FA wanted us to qualify . Think it was when Bilic was manager but theres been posts this seaason saying the same sort of shit.
Let`s be honest here,the leading bodies in world football WANT all the big clubs do do well Parry.The likes of Man U,Liverpool,Real Madrid, generate the biggest income in football because of their following.

They don't want the likes of West Ham and Leicester taking 2 of the 4 spots,because that will weaken the finances.

You have got your opinions and I have got mine.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:49 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:12 am

What I mean is you was one of the people back some time who reckoned West Ham was being picked on because no one at the Prem League or FA wanted us to qualify . Think it was when Bilic was manager but theres been posts this seaason saying the same sort of shit.
Let`s be honest here,the leading bodies in world football WANT all the big clubs do do well Parry.The likes of Man U,Liverpool,Real Madrid, generate the biggest income in football because of their following.

They don't want the likes of West Ham and Leicester taking 2 of the 4 spots,because that will weaken the finances.

Agree they dont want the likes of West Ham up there but that aint the same as what youve said. There aint no conspiracy to fix matches which is what youve said before and when you listen to yourself say it you;ll know how stupid it sounds,. Seems everyones got to have an excuse when they fuck up dont it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:36 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:49 am

Agree they dont want the likes of West Ham up there but that aint the same as what youve said. There aint no conspiracy to fix matches which is what youve said before and when you listen to yourself say it you;ll know how stupid it sounds,. Seems everyones got to have an excuse when they fuck up dont it.
It wasn’t Terry .

It was me , and I stand by it .

The powers that be made sure it didn’t happen for us in 2016 .
Even Leicester had some dreadful decisions go against them that year but fortunately they were just too good .

The establishment was gutted when they won the title .

It’s not as blatantly obvious this year but those powers that be cannot afford to have both us and Leicester in the top 6 let alone top 4.

So , you don’t agree .

So what ? That’s what these message boards are for .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:08 pm

It wasn’t Terry .

Even Leicester had some dreadful decisions go against them that year but fortunately they were just too good .

It’s not as blatantly obvious this year but those powers that be cannot afford to have both us and Leicester in the top 6 let alone top 4.

So , you don’t agree .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh FFS. Just imagine if something like that was posted on a Spurs forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

It wasn’t Terry .

So , you don’t agree .

This guy’s managed to tear into the wrong poster again, NM?! :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:50 pm

It wasn’t Terry .

So , you don’t agree .

This guy’s managed to tear into the wrong poster again, NM?! :lol:
Ffs 🙄
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

It wasn’t Terry .

So , you don’t agree .

In 2016 as the Foxes celebrated a remarkable league title, you heard all of the compliments, said at the right time, all sounding sincere. From United, Chelsea, City, the victims. Even Spuds who ran them close.

'Well done. Fantastic achievement'.

While in their respective boardrooms they ranted and raved and got on the blower to the PL to ask how the fuck this happened. And to make damn sure it never happened again.

Caboose

Post by Caboose »

palerider wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 am

It wasn’t Terry .

So , you don’t agree .

In 2016 as the Foxes celebrated a remarkable league title, you heard all of the compliments, said at the right time, all sounding sincere. From United, Chelsea, City, the victims. Even Spuds who ran them close.

While in their respective boardrooms they ranted and raved and got on the blower to the PL to ask how the fuck this happened. And to make damn sure it never happened again.
Load of old cunt mate. if you think footys that bent why do you watch it. Like Parry says if some Spurs wanker had come out with shit like that wed have him for dinner.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Caboose wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:54 am

Load of old cunt mate. if you think footys that bent why do you watch it. Like Parry says if some Spurs wanker had come out with shit like that wed have him for dinner.
Ahhh Spurs .

Now here’s a conspiracy theory.

Every Cunt hates them , they are up against the whole world every time they play.

And good fucking job !
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It wasn’t Terry .

So , you don’t agree .

You are right.

This is where the idea of the Super League came along to stop the non elite gate crashing.