Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Post by Parry Hotter »

Surprised our conspiracy theory mob aint been here after last night and another dodgy red card from a dodgy ref. This one probably affected the result being as it was early in the game so I;m surprised the usual lot saying its a conspiracy to stop us playing in europe aint been giving it large. Like Delia says come on lets be having you you know who you all are. :lol:

palerider

Re: Wheres the conspiract theorys ?

Post by palerider »

Didn't see the game but it appears that it was harsh reading the reports.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

On Steptoe, I believe clutching the wrong fucking leg after going down like a sack of shit he is .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 am Didn't see the game but it appears that it was harsh reading the reports.
Likewise. Didn't see it but read in this morning's rags that Jamie Redknapp and one or two others are saying it was another appalling decision.

Like the thinking behind the OP though. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:46 am Surprised our conspiracy theory mob aint been here after last night and another dodgy red card from a dodgy ref. This one probably affected the result being as it was early in the game so I;m surprised the usual lot saying its a conspiracy to stop us playing in europe aint been giving it large. Like Delia says come on lets be having you you know who you all are. :lol:
I will answer that question for you with ease,Leicester aren't one of the big 6.

Hey your not fooling anybody with that name,we know who you are Harry :lol:

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:04 pm
Parry Hotter wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:46 am Surprised our conspiracy theory mob aint been here after last night and another dodgy red card from a dodgy ref. This one probably affected the result being as it was early in the game so I;m surprised the usual lot saying its a conspiracy to stop us playing in europe aint been giving it large. Like Delia says come on lets be having you you know who you all are. :lol:
I will answer that question for you with ease,Leicester aren't one of the big 6.

You know what i mean being as your one of the conspiracy wallers. :lol: :lol: Lots of people have said the league and the f a have got it in for west ham and dont want them to be near the top. happened last time we was near the top when Bilic was boss.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

It's fucking obvious the bigger clubs get the breaks. No need for conspiracy theories, it's been happening for years.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:04 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:04 pm

You know what i mean being as your one of the conspiracy wallers. :lol: :lol: Lots of people have said the league and the f a have got it in for west ham and dont want them to be near the top. happened last time we was near the top when Bilic was boss.
No,I don't know what you mean at all.

Leicester ,who are in the Top 4,but not one of the elite had a decision go for them.I really can't see where you are coming from at all tbh.

The conspiracy theories are that the Top 6(well 4 of them) get clear decisions going for them,where we can all see they are totally wrong..We are just one of the teams that have suffered.You try and prove to me otherwise.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Seen it now on MOTD.

Joke decision. The game's gone to rat shit. Cunt of a ref needs disembowelling.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:18 pm
Parry Hotter wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:04 pm

No,I don't know what you mean at all.

Leicester ,who are in the Top 4,but not one of the elite had a decision go for them.I really can't see where you are coming from at all tbh.

The conspiracy theories are that the Top 6(well 4 of them) get clear decisions going for them,where we can all see they are totally wrong..We are just one of the teams that have suffered.You try and prove to me otherwise.
What I mean is you was one of the people back some time who reckoned West Ham was being picked on because no one at the Prem League or FA wanted us to qualify . Think it was when Bilic was manager but theres been posts this seaason saying the same sort of shit.