Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Pipe smurf

Re: What positions do we need to fill in the summer? Who to get rid off? Who do you want signed?

Post by Pipe smurf »

Watcher wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:45 pm a CM to increase the depth in centre midfield.

Then the attention must go to the centre midfield

Kral, Tolisso, Maitland-Niles, Yangel Herrera and Sander Berge have all been linked with a move here

To have the option to send on another battling midfielder when holding on to a lead will be crucial with the new CM and Rice and Soucek wont play every game due to congested fixture list next season and (God forbid) injuries.

whufc_crest
You will get your wish, Sander Berge is pretty much in the bag

Watcher

Re: What positions do we need to fill in the summer? Who to get rid off? Who do you want signed?

Post by Watcher »

Pipe smurf wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:03 pm
Watcher wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:45 pm a CM to increase the depth in centre midfield.

Then the attention must go to the centre midfield

Kral, Tolisso, Maitland-Niles, Yangel Herrera and Sander Berge have all been linked with a move here

To have the option to send on another battling midfielder when holding on to a lead will be crucial with the new CM and Rice and Soucek wont play every game due to congested fixture list next season and (God forbid) injuries.

whufc_crest
According to who? I can´t find anything about this on the web

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Watcher wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:06 pm
Pipe smurf wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:03 pm

According to my source who has got to be confidential or else Im in trouble like I said on the Belotti and Hlozek thread

These 3 are Moyes main targets, Hlozek, Belotti and Berge and he is confident he can seal the deals

That´s all I can say for now.

There are also defenders and keepers on his radar

JayK

Post by JayK »

Pipe smurf wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:00 am
Watcher wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:06 pm

According to my source who has got to be confidential or else Im in trouble like I said on the Belotti and Hlozek thread

These 3 are Moyes main targets, Hlozek, Belotti and Berge and he is confident he can seal the deals

:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:02 am
Pipe smurf wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
...and then , in a puff of smoke , as if from nowhere....

He woke up for Breakfast :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

:oops:
Attachments
DOPEY SMURF.PNG
DOPEY SMURF.PNG (74.19 KiB) Viewed 1711 times

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Not at all convinced we should be anywhere near Sander Berge. Just coming back after having to have surgery is one red flag and I'll wager if you ask any Blunts fan they'll probably tell you he hasn't managed more than 5 good games for them in total since joining them, and that's another.

For the money they dished out on him, he should be their stand out player but he isn't - he's just as rank as every other midfielder at that club. What will they want for him? £25M? Pfffft... There are many, many, many better options than Sander Berge for £25M imo.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:21 pm Not at all convinced we should be anywhere near Sander Berge. Just coming back after having to have surgery is one red flag and I'll wager if you ask any Blunts fan they'll probably tell you he hasn't managed more than 5 good games for them in total since joining them, and that's another.

For the money they dished out on him, he should be their stand out player but he isn't - he's just as rank as every other midfielder at that club. What will they want for him? £25M? Pfffft... There are many, many, many better options than Sander Berge for £25M imo.
Bill, I just read a Sky Sports article saying that the Blunts have reduced his release clause to £35mil.

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Ivan Toney and Adam Armstrong rocking up at West Ham would be immense!

But the club probably can´t afford both :cry:

I guess we could get the pair for 35 million sirka

palerider

Post by palerider »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:21 pm Not at all convinced we should be anywhere near Sander Berge. Just coming back after having to have surgery is one red flag and I'll wager if you ask any Blunts fan they'll probably tell you he hasn't managed more than 5 good games for them in total since joining them, and that's another.

25 million ?

He's worth 2.5.