Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: What positions do we need to fill in the summer? Who to get rid off? Who do you want signed?

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:11 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:01 pm

Wonder if they’ll take the Benny £30mil outta that
What I heard those 2 dwarfs borrowed £40M from Gold Holdings Ltd owned by David Gold which this may be the transfer fee. I may be right or wrong but we need to get rid of dead wood players like Anderson, Lanzini first hopefully early and successful, not in last minutes
Absolutely agree with the last point Ibbs. As for the rest, of course they borrowed from themselves. Add a bit of interest and make millions from the club they’re ‘fans’ of. And I think only 1 is a dwarf 😂
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Re: What positions do we need to fill in the summer? Who to get rid off? Who do you want signed?

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:39 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:11 pm

What I heard those 2 dwarfs borrowed £40M from Gold Holdings Ltd owned by David Gold which this may be the transfer fee. I may be right or wrong but we need to get rid of dead wood players like Anderson, Lanzini first hopefully early and successful, not in last minutes
Absolutely agree with the last point Ibbs. As for the rest, of course they borrowed from themselves. Add a bit of interest and make millions from the club they’re ‘fans’ of. And I think only 1 is a dwarf 😂
And they are making it worst for our club as what if we have a downfall next season like we always did everytime we finished top 7.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:22 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:39 pm

And they are making it worst for our club as what if we have a downfall next season like we always did everytime we finished top 7.
Yep, pair of dogging cunts mate
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

We all know it will be the usual we tried old bollocks and top up with a couple of old freebies and journeyman loans although I do reckon we’ll sign Lingard
Getting rid of the fucking wasters we have is another matter
So unfortunately could be stuck with them.

I sincerely hope not.

Towie

Post by Towie »

We need a few positions filled just for squad depth, especially if we do make Europe, though I suspect this will fizzle out and we finish 8th.

Expect Lingaard and a few freebies, the mantra of we have no money due to Covid will be relayed constantly to the media & fans, whilst our rivals will spend freely.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:44 am We need a few positions filled just for squad depth, especially if we do make Europe, though I suspect this will fizzle out and we finish 8th.

Expect Lingaard and a few freebies, the mantra of we have no money due to Covid will be relayed constantly to the media & fans, whilst our rivals will spend freely.
I think you're right about the mantra but tbh I don't see anyone spending freely. All clubs have taken a massive financial hit because of lockdown restrictions.

Tbh I'll be happy if we can pick up more bargain basement signings from the Czech league and see lest money thrown at overpriced Championship players.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

All down to our canny Scotsman I'm afraid...and which competition we end up in..and what we get for outgoings..
I'm clueless to be honest in whats gonna happen.
Would have thought most we could hope for in EXTRA backing will be 20/25 mill or so...you guys have said it all,cant
add anything.

Left back is big for me..a Coufal type other side,would go a long way...Zinchenko at city will do... :lol:
Being serious, quality like that shouldn't be a bench sitter...just checked 57 league games in 4 years at city,maybe he's
happy with that...think lots are these days..20 games a year,for 3/4 mill,just watch the money roll in,we'd all do it.

Would like Abrahams or similar...Micky has to be a bencher next year,mustn't whatever we do build a team around him,
Love the guy to bits,but we have to be logical...

Jesses a must,would love him....75/80 % we get him,but that's the spare cash gone easily,so that means all other
fundings are from outgoings......all the outgoings together might just fund someone like Zinchenko....
So in a word... we're fucked...two words sorry......well it's actually 3 words... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:11 pm All down to our canny Scotsman I'm afraid...and which competition we end up in..and what we get for outgoings..
Would have thought most we could hope for in EXTRA backing will be 20/25 mill or so...you guys have said it all,cant
add anything.

Left back is big for me..a Coufal type other side,would go a long way...Zinchenko at city will do... :lol:
Being serious, quality like that shouldn't be a bench sitter...just checked 57 league games in 4 years at city,maybe he's
happy with that...think lots are these days..20 games a year,for 3/4 mill,just watch the money roll in,we'd all do it.

Would like Abrahams or similar...Micky has to be a bencher next year,mustn't whatever we do build a team around him,

Jesses a must,would love him....75/80 % we get him,but that's the spare cash gone easily,so that means all other
fundings are from outgoings......all the outgoings together might just fund someone like Zinchenko....
So in a word... we're fucked...two words sorry......well it's actually 3 words... :lol:
So much speculation. So few answers.

What I don't expect is the dwarf to hand over 80 million for Moyes to spend. And I still expect him to be listening to offers for Rice tbh.

I'm not convinced we'll buy Lingard either and although I too would like another left back I'm not sure it's a priority for the club.

IF we keep Rice AND sign Jesse it will be good business. The new striker we badly need though will either be someone like Edouard who'd cost less than 15m or a loanee. Just like we did with that arse Zaza.

All clubs' fans are speculating. We'll get him or him. For stupid money. It's nonsense imo. Covid has had that effect. There'll be deals sure but lots of loans, very few big purchases. I hope Moyes does show his canny side by acquiring the half-decent loans we'll need to pad the squad out because as sure as shit he has no faith in our youth players.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:33 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:11 pm All down to our canny Scotsman I'm afraid...and which competition we end up in..and what we get for outgoings..
add anything.

So much speculation. So few answers.

What I don't expect is the dwarf to hand over 80 million for Moyes to spend. And I still expect him to be listening to offers for Rice tbh.

I'm not convinced we'll buy Lingard either and although I too would like another left back I'm not sure it's a priority for the club.

IF we keep Rice AND sign Jesse it will be good business. The new striker we badly need though will either be someone like Edouard who'd cost less than 15m or a loanee. Just like we did with that arse Zaza.

All clubs' fans are speculating. We'll get him or him. For stupid money. It's nonsense imo. Covid has had that effect. There'll be deals sure but lots of loans, very few big purchases. I hope Moyes does show his canny side by acquiring the half-decent loans we'll need to pad the squad out because as sure as shit he has no faith in our youth players.
Don't know obviously mate...but maybe if we were Happily in mid table....you know down with the Gooners.... :lol:
He might have introduced them more..think he wants to,but the fact we're where we are getting results that will lead
to a Euro quali of some kind..think he's held back on them a bit,shame cos we have some good uns knocking around.

If we could unload Lanza, Yarmolenko,and Anderson... which I Hate saying to fund Jesse it should happen,replace
those 3 who are Benchers with who ever he decides can crack it in the PL from championship clubs...cheaper
end of the market...Build A really strong 15/16 the rest with potential..

JayK

Post by JayK »

add anything.

Make your mind up :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!