Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Watcher

Re: Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Post by Watcher »

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

West Ham United insider ExWHUemployee has backed up claims emerging from Turkey about a new Hammers target.

David Moyes has four key priorities at West Ham this summer.

One of those is to sign a new centre-back after the departure of Fabian Balbuena.
With the transfer window now open, West Ham have been linked with a host of central defenders.

Fenerbahce's Hungarian stopper Attila Szalai
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/31750 ... ila-Szalai

West Ham need a new centre-back with Szalai a new name in the frame
There have been some very familiar names among them with many reports claiming Moyes remains keen on defenders he was interested in last summer such as James Tarkowski.

But a report from Turkey over the weekend linked a new name with a move to West Ham, Hungarian defender Attila Szalai.

West Ham are expected to make an approach to sign Fenerbahce star Szalai according to a report from NTV Spor.

Insider ExWHUemployee confirms Turkish reports that West Ham are interested in towering Hungarian
NTV Spor claims that the 23-year-old Hungary international is on the Hammers’ radar.

And the report states that Moyes will keep a close eye on the 6ft 4in centre-back during the Euros.

And Ex has backed up the claims from Turkey after discussing West Ham’s interest in the towering defender on The West Ham Way podcast (June 13th).
‘I think he will be a target if others don’t come off’
“Another name that’s come up this week and I know that we have looked at this guy in the past – I probably wouldn’t say he’s our first choice target, I would say (Duje) Caleta-Car or Tarkowski would be that – someone that could come if those guys don’t work out is a guy called Attila Szalai,”

“He’s a Hungarian who plays for Fenerbache. Now I don’t think, as I say, he would be right up there. But I think (he will be) if all these other ones don’t come off.”

According to A Spor Fenerbahce will not consider selling Szalai for anything less than €25 million (£21.4 million).

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

CAN ANYONE PUT POISON IN FERDYS DRINK SOON PLEASE??

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:00 pm West Ham United insider ExWHUemployee has backed up claims emerging from Turkey about a new Hammers target.

David Moyes has four key priorities at West Ham this summer.

One of those is to sign a new centre-back after the departure of Fabian Balbuena.
With the transfer window now open, West Ham have been linked with a host of central defenders.

Fenerbahce's Hungarian stopper Attila Szalai
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/31750 ... ila-Szalai

West Ham need a new centre-back with Szalai a new name in the frame
There have been some very familiar names among them with many reports claiming Moyes remains keen on defenders he was interested in last summer such as James Tarkowski.

But a report from Turkey over the weekend linked a new name with a move to West Ham, Hungarian defender Attila Szalai.

West Ham are expected to make an approach to sign Fenerbahce star Szalai according to a report from NTV Spor.

Insider ExWHUemployee confirms Turkish reports that West Ham are interested in towering Hungarian
NTV Spor claims that the 23-year-old Hungary international is on the Hammers’ radar.

And the report states that Moyes will keep a close eye on the 6ft 4in centre-back during the Euros.

And Ex has backed up the claims from Turkey after discussing West Ham’s interest in the towering defender on The West Ham Way podcast (June 13th).
‘I think he will be a target if others don’t come off’
“Another name that’s come up this week and I know that we have looked at this guy in the past – I probably wouldn’t say he’s our first choice target, I would say (Duje) Caleta-Car or Tarkowski would be that – someone that could come if those guys don’t work out is a guy called Attila Szalai,”

“He’s a Hungarian who plays for Fenerbache. Now I don’t think, as I say, he would be right up there. But I think (he will be) if all these other ones don’t come off.”

According to A Spor Fenerbahce will not consider selling Szalai for anything less than €25 million (£21.4 million).
That bloke does like covering all his bases doesn't he ? :lol: :lol:

Are you sure it's not him who's the Turkey ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Exclusive.

West Ham have won the race to sign Malmo sensation Helt Sidosplit for a reported 20 million euros.

The Swedes are reluctant to sell their star striker but the pandemic has left them in a desperate situation and they had to act.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:19 am Exclusive.

West Ham have won the race to sign Malmo sensation Helt Sidosplit for a reported 20 million euros.

The Swedes are reluctant to sell their star striker but the pandemic has left them in a desperate situation and they had to act.
:lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Watcher wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:07 pm
Off to Milan I think

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:19 am Exclusive.

Jag kommer att bli knullad.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Watcher

Post by Watcher »