Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: What positions do we need to fill in the summer? Who to get rid off? Who do you want signed?

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:49 pm

Good yes. Immense no. And imo one or two decent games isn’t enough at this level. His performance today is gash.
I agree, but as I said he had the ability though.
I’m not disagreeing with that. But imo he doesn’t have a good football brain and seems to lack confidence when the going gets tough. First time I watched him was in the play offs and I actually didn’t want us to sign him. But we did and I’ve been hoping he could prove my assessment of him wrong but in spite of the occasional moment, such as Burnley, I’m not holding my breath.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

brookingslovechild

Re: What positions do we need to fill in the summer? Who to get rid off? Who do you want signed?

Post by brookingslovechild »

a disappointing run of results which looks mainly down to fatigue and really just show how light we are in pretty much all area's. Antonio cant be our main focus of attack and its not natural for bowen.
Cressy has been immense but is ageing, dawson/oggy both also getting to the end, no real back up to coufal or declan/souchek. Benny has potential but is no better than anderson in my opinion.

so fuck knows how we build/re build a squad with probably 30-50m and some sales worth another 10-15m. If we make europe i fear for our premiership. Albeit Leicester seem to have managed but have had a wobble both last year and this and other than vardy (a 15-20 goal season striker, like we need...forever) dont seem hugely different in squad size or quality to us.

better minds and deep(ish) pockets will decide in the next couple of months. Another nailbiting summer transfer awaits...oh joy.

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Watcher

Re: The summer transfer rumour thread

Post by Watcher »

Changed the thread title as this site needs this sort of thread!

I´ll update it from time to time

Riceascaptain

Re: The summer transfer rumours thread

Post by Riceascaptain »

Psst psst

Arnie is on his way back

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

If I was Moysie, I would get Joe Pigott (Feed the Pig) from AFC Wimbledon on a cut-price of £50,000 as he scored 20 goals.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:13 pm If I was Moysie, I would get Joe Pigott (Feed the Pig) from AFC Wimbledon on a cut-price of £50,000 as he scored 20 goals.
Lester pigott would be cheaper
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:20 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:13 pm If I was Moysie, I would get Joe Pigott (Feed the Pig) from AFC Wimbledon on a cut-price of £50,000 as he scored 20 goals.
Lester pigott would be cheaper
Shhhh! Don't tell the Dildo brothers :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Translated from Czech by
💬 Jindřich Trpišovský po #slakar : "There is interest in Abdallah Sim. There's a set price at which he could leave. We focus on managing the rest of the season with us. We talked about it with the boys from West Ham, where they have it very high on the list of possible reinforcements. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdallah_Sima