Are Manchester City All That ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Are Manchester City All That ?

Post by Whiskyman »

Don't know why but I'm watching the Mickey Mouse final and everyone is creaming their knickers over man City's performance. But in spite of enormous posession being in their favour the only save Lloris has had to make was in the last minute of the first half from Cancelao, who is nominally at least, a bloody wing back.

Obviously they're the best side in England, the league table tells us that but they've had 10 shots. How many were on target ? Yep, the one from Cancelao. That is not good is it ?

I can actually see Spurs snatching this with a break led by Lucas Moura. And how Guardiola can leave Aguerro on the bench and play Sterling beats me. But I suppose he has won more in the game than I have.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Re: Are Manchester City All That ?

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:28 pm Don't know why but I'm watching the Mickey Mouse final and everyone is creaming their knickers over man City's performance. But in spite of enormous posession being in their favour the only save Lloris has had to make was in the last minute of the first half from Cancelao, who is nominally at least, a bloody wing back.

Obviously they're the best side in England, the league table tells us that but they've had 10 shots. How many were on target ? Yep, the one from Cancelao. That is not good is it ?

I can actually see Spurs snatching this with a break led by Lucas Moura. And how Guardiola can leave Aguerro on the bench and play Sterling beats me. But I suppose he has won more in the game than I have.
I imagine Aguerro is being saved for PSG. I don't imagine Man City will fancy ET.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Do wish they would fuckin score....a couple wanna get back out in garden with music and beer.... :lol:

Made no secret of fact last few years Red Scouse are the best team for me.....

But Foden and De Bruyne are joys to watch....

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:58 pm Do wish they would fuckin score....a couple wanna get back out in garden with music and beer.... :lol:

Can,’t disagree. About Foden and De Bruyne that is . Go as far as to say Foden is the new Iniesta.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:58 pm Do wish they would fuckin score....a couple wanna get back out in garden with music and beer.... :lol:

Liverpool will be lucky to make the top 4 this year. Only Salah is of the same standard as last year. The others apart from Trent and Robertson have lost that level of consistency. Even the goalkeeper has looked little better than Fabinaski.

David Moyes must be deeply regretting not reading the signs earlier. West Ham have only lost to the nasty-six and Newcastle this season.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Mahrez motm ??? :o :o :o Wtf is all that about ? Surely Foden or Fernandinho should have got that.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Citeh dominated the game ffs, it is hard for any team to score when the opposition stick all 11 players behind the ball.
That first half the average Spud players position were
all in their own half except Son.
For a self proclaimed European super power is extraordinary!
Most one sided final I can remember in ages.

The icing on the cake watching Son blubbering like a baby at the end.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:39 pm Citeh dominated the game ffs, it is hard for any team to score when the opposition stick all 11 players behind the ball.
That first half the average Spud players position were
all in their own half except Son.
For a self proclaimed European super power is extraordinary!
Most one sided final I can remember in ages.

The icing on the cake watching Son blubbering like a baby at the end.
That doesn’t explain 10 attempts , but only one on target. I agree with everything else btw.

Odd that people criticise Moyes for adopting the same tactics though is it not. : :lol: :lol:

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Yet again the big club gets the decisions. Laporte should have had 2 bookings, but pops up with the winner instead.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Doesn't matter as long as they stop them from winning anything.

Foden is an incredible talent though, Southgate best play him if England want to win anything.