Are Manchester City All That ?

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: Are Manchester City All That ?

Post by jameskel »

Hope Liverpool and klopp, disappear up their own arseholes

If City manage to get Haaland in the Summer, it will be game over before the league has started
Covid in the Boardroom

h69

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:47 am
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:49 pm

I think Liverpool had their time.Klopp needs a rebuild if they are going to challenge City again.They are streets ahead.They were excellent the last 2-3 years and was some achievement doing what they did.They were terrific.

Hey,I am not having the World Club Championship though. It`s harder to win the Community Sheild.
Dont think they need to much of a rebuild Tel,just need their players all fit again...they were decimated at the back,lost
all 3 first team CBs...then lost Jota...who is up there with best in league..IMO,soon as Henderson had to fill in at CB,knew
the game was up,he makes them tick,prob more important to them then Dec is to us,in the way they play.

Think you have to gauge the top clubs on what they actual win...Scouse are winning and getting to CL Finals,City
are winning League Cups..
I Know the World Club thing is a one of game,but it's the 60 odd games you have to play to get there.

Community Shield....we've done 3 of those...don't think we'll be in a World club any time soon....

Mind Moyes keeps bloody surprising us....... :lol:
You miss the fact that the front three have also struggled even when all are on the pitch. I reckon Firmino will be gone in the summer.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:31 am

Dont think they need to much of a rebuild Tel,just need their players all fit again...they were decimated at the back,lost
all 3 first team CBs...then lost Jota...who is up there with best in league..IMO,soon as Henderson had to fill in at CB,knew
the game was up,he makes them tick,prob more important to them then Dec is to us,in the way they play.

Think you have to gauge the top clubs on what they actual win...Scouse are winning and getting to CL Finals,City
I Know the World Club thing is a one of game,but it's the 60 odd games you have to play to get there.

Community Shield....we've done 3 of those...don't think we'll be in a World club any time soon....

You miss the fact that the front three have also struggled even when all are on the pitch. I reckon Firmino will be gone in the summer.
Can’t see the hype around Firmino myself🤷🏻‍♂️
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

h69 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:31 am

Yeah weird loads of possession but just couldn't score...they missed Jota as much as anyone.

Suits me ..Just cos think they are or were our best side...don't want them winning anything.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Well they didn't do too bad tonight.

Only half way there but a very good result against what is purported to be the best team in Europe

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Apart from us they are about the only team I’d put myself out for to watch.
Didn’t see tonight’s game :D

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:42 pm Apart from us they are about the only team I’d put myself out for to watch.
Didn’t see tonight’s game :D
You missed a good one mate. PSG bossed the first half but City were different class in the second.

Always enjoy watching them but if I was a supporter I'd want them to be more clinical with the chances they create and destroy teams, rather than just beat them.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

I sort of wanted them to lose because of the ESL thing but was glad they won.

Work that one out.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:34 am I sort of wanted them to lose because of the ESL thing but was glad they won.

Work that one out.
I think with Citeh , their ESL thing wasn’t money motivated .
Ffs they have more than they need .... and they were the last ones to “sign up” so may have needed “persuading”.

And stop blowing smoke up our arses you cunt....
Citeh are your second team and we all know it :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

I hAte the french but I actually want PSG to win the competition to stick 2 fingers up at the ESL clubs and also it’ll show Poch isn’t a bad manager and it was just the nothing club in North London that were bad for him.
COYI!!!