Are Manchester City All That ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: Are Manchester City All That ?

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:45 am
Castiron wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:42 am
There's no argument mate. That is given every fucking week.
What's even worse is the VAR Old Boys' Club sticking up for each other. The spineless wankers at Stockley Park are meant to tell the referee if he's made a clear and obvious error.

Short of shooting Sterling, Zouma couldn't have done any more to give away a penalty.
Nailed on, I would have no complaints if that was given against us.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:29 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:26 pm We could actually lose against Everton, win Last 3...gives us 67....Leicester would need to lose 2 from Red Mancs ,Cheats
and Spuds....winning the other gives them 66...
Depends what position Spuds are...we do what we need to do...last game they're out of it,But leicester go into that
game on 64Pts Spuds will throw it and we could fail on goal difference.less we spank someone which is due...
Still in it...
Lose tomorrow and we won't get into the top 4. A draw, an outside chance but not a defeat.
But still doable mate...out of our hands granted,we're dependent on other stuff...but lose today...which we wont..... :D
still in it.....Leicester lose 2 of theirs, and Red Mancs beat Red Scouse...they both top out at 66...we win 3 from 4 we top out at 67...,

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Towie wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:30 am We need to win our remaining 4 games, do that then I think we will overhaul Leicester.

But today’s game is difficult and Brighton away recent History suggests we won’t.
Yeah thats the game I'm most concerned about as well...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Castiron wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:42 am
There's no argument mate. That is given every fucking week.
What's even worse is the VAR Old Boys' Club sticking up for each other. The spineless wankers at Stockley Park are meant to tell the referee if he's made a clear and obvious error.

Short of shooting Sterling, Zouma couldn't have done any more to give away a penalty.
I don't do conspiracy theories... give me the facts....but when you see shit like that and occasional other stuff..I
see how they get started...

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:05 am

I don't do conspiracy theories... give me the facts....but when you see shit like that and occasional other stuff..I
see how they get started...
Not a conspiracy. Taylor gave a softish one first half. A strong ref would have ignored that and awarded a second on merit He was also lenient not sending Sterling off.

He felt he needed to even things out.