Breakaway super League

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Breakaway super League

Post by andyginbrasil »

Great statement from Ander Herrera.....and a phase that really highlights everything that is wrong with the owners of these clubs

I love football and I cannot remain silent about this, I believe in an improved champions league, but not in the rich stealing what the people created, which is nothing other than the most beautiful sport on the planet

h69

Post by h69 »

only1salty wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:58 pm Those precedents don't apply. They were the denial of a parallel competition.

No one is stopping the formation of an additional league. They are stopping teams playing in both leagues. Players are free to move subject to contract.

Premier League needs 14 votes to change its membership rules. Thats a home run
The rules state that any PL club needs PL permission to join any new competition. I doubt they will get that so they will need to.leave the league to effectively play friendlies since there is no incentive for the founders as they can't go down.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:56 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:55 pm This will be no shock but here you are anyway....

Yep I saw that Jay.

Cunts.
You are being too nice.

I wouldn`t like to be in their shoes,especially the Glaziers who orchestrated all of this.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY.

The Man U fans didn't do enough before,when they brought the club,in which they didn't actually put a penny of their own money in to..It was all done through loans.Here's your big chance now.STAND UP FOR YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB.

One thing about the scousers,they WILL do something,whether you like them or not.They will hound them bastards out if they can.

Mind you,I have heard a few stories today,that they may franchise a few of the clubs and move them to other cities in the world..I would not be surprised at all.

I always said, foreign ownership is not a good idea and now we can see it baring it`s fruits.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

The greedy fucks are doing this to get a better deal from the Champions League, they want a bigger proportion of the money that is divvied out.

Funny when the yids don't make it into the comp.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Ironic that they don't want to be in the Champions league and here they are trying their hardest to get 4th spot. Fucking cunts.
If Klopp is so opposed to this shit, then do the decent thing and walk you hypocritical cunt.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

And here we go. The biggest concern of the EFL is not the thought of the biggest 2 clubs (Man United & Liverpool) in England along with 4 others leaving or being thrown out of the PL nut----wait for it---the fact that their silly Mickey Mouse cup competition is under threat.

Hope the PL and UEFA have more moral fibre than that shower of shite. However my breath is not held. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:38 pm And here we go. The biggest concern of the EFL is not the thought of the biggest 2 clubs (Man United & Liverpool) in England along with 4 others leaving or being thrown out of the PL nut----wait for it---the fact that their silly Mickey Mouse cup competition is under threat.

Hope the PL and UEFA have more moral fibre than that shower of shite. However my breath is not held. :lol:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 30514.html
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Bless 'em.
Klopp told BBC Radio 5 Live: "If you thought, what could make the year worse? All that happened, the pandemic, all the injuries, other stuff and then that came up. Another challenge... but we'll get through somehow."

Noni

Post by Noni »

Are own West Ham fan responds on American chat show.

Noni

Post by Noni »