Hammers Utd on talksport

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Hammers Utd on talksport

Post by Castiron »

Don't know Andy, he might post on here for all I know. I'll reserve judgement.
https://talksport.com/radio/listen-agai ... 611833400/

jameskel

Re: Hammers Utd on talksport

Post by jameskel »

Did anybody listen?

Waiste of 15 mins. All very nice.

Hopefully, the coffee cups will be claret and blue, by the time we return to the stadium!
Covid in the Boardroom

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

jameskel wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:32 pm Did anybody listen?

Waiste of 15 mins. All very nice.

Hopefully, the coffee cups will be claret and blue, by the time we return to the stadium!
If I had 15 mins to vent my frustration at those cunts I wouldn't have stopped for air.
White and Jordan wouldn't have got a look in.
Don't know if the lad froze or didn't prepare enough. All a bit strange.

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

if I had gone on all blood and thunder they would have cut me off.Nobody has succseeded on Talksport so far so Andy tried a different approach and unfortunately it didnt work out.-An opportunity missed but nothing changes.The majority wand GSB out.COYI.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Didn’t listen but my pal reckoned he made a right cunt of himself
Take yer chances ffs

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

prince of wales wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:02 pm if I had gone on all blood and thunder they would have cut me off.Nobody has succseeded on Talksport so far so Andy tried a different approach and unfortunately it didnt work out.-An opportunity missed but nothing changes.The majority wand GSB out.COYI.
I agree that it probably wouldn't have helped with an agressive approach, but I'm not sure the points that most fans are aggrieved with were put across at all. Surely if you are going to get 15 mins of air time, you use every minute to vent your frustrations.
All this being in the boardroom stuff, why? Who wants to really sit down and chew the fat with those cunts. Not me for sure.
It's us and them I'm afraid, and they've caused the majority of that feeling, by lying and going against everything us fans stand for.

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

I think he started well but way too much foreplay

The initial approach was the right one but to not lay out the fundamental issues we have - which we all know - at the end of the monologue was the missed opportunity.

At least they gave him (us, as I am a member like many others) airtime. Its a start.

I do think we should employ Simon Jordan as a spokesperson though :lol:

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

only1salty wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:29 pm I think he started well but way too much foreplay

The initial approach was the right one but to not lay out the fundamental issues we have - which we all know - at the end of the monologue was the missed opportunity.

At least they gave him (us, as I am a member like many others) airtime. Its a start.

I do think we should employ Simon Jordan as a spokesperson though :lol:
I loved the way Talkshite had their script ruined, fancied a Hammer's fan v Board sniffing Arse Journo debate with Jordan peppering both sides with his fancy vocab, but they were left as speechless as the rest of us! Worth the price of admission listening to White's frustration as he tried to defend the owners against an attack that wasn't there!!!
#fuckqatar2022

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:08 pm Didn’t listen but my pal reckoned he made a right cunt of himself
Take yer chances ffs
Your mate's not wrong. Simon Jordan summed it up perfectly. He spent around 15 minutes basically waffling. He should have remembered one of the basic rules of public speaking. The 6 Ps rule Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Jordan more or less expressed surprise he didn't even mention anything about the interest rates they are charging on their loans to the club. Still I suppose that's not as important as someone being pissed off because the kid they're sitting next to is eating popcorn. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:47 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:08 pm Didn’t listen but my pal reckoned he made a right cunt of himself
Take yer chances ffs
Your mate's not wrong. Simon Jordan summed it up perfectly. He spent around 15 minutes basically waffling. He should have remembered one of the basic rules of public speaking. The 6 Ps rule Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Jordan more or less expressed surprise he didn't even mention anything about the interest rates they are charging on their loans to the club. Still I suppose that's not as important as someone being pissed off because the kid they're sitting next to is eating popcorn. ;)
:lol: FFS

A missed opportunity to put valid points across
The fucking dwarf ,Gold and arse licker White will be high fiveing over this debacle.

Need to sort your stuff out HU they are taking the fucking piss.