West Ham fans.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

West Ham fans.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I sat there yesterday with my good friend Goldie and witnessed us once again being very unlucky.
Moyes did ask my opinion before kick off about tactics etc and I told him, but he didn't listen.
I said David my dear man play Antonio at centre half with Haller and move Fredrick's up front alongside cresswell with Bowen at ten as a holding midfielder. Rice of course will be leaving for Chelsea next week for 7million so stick him on the subs bench. Bob's your uncle me ol scotch egg I thought, but low and behold he decided to pick the team himself, hence our defeat. Goldie thought Hurst should play with keeble and use Peter's as a sweeper but there you go, at the end of the day we've every faith in our manager that's why we got him in instead of pochittino and Guardiola. We will of course be given him the 2 million from the sale of Rice and the 4 million from the diangana transfer as well as adding 50k of our own money for much needed reinforcements. We can only hope McMoyes uses the funds wisely and brings in the five players we desperately need at the moment, to help us push on for a European spot.
Covid has hurt us much more than we've let on. I've had to put up season tickets a 1000% in order to help out the manager and send my hand stitched high heeled leather boots from Milan back, and poor David has had to forego his anal bleaching and blond hair pieces.
The baroness has been selling herself since lockdown began and made 23.50 plus add-ons which we will add to the war chest of course.
I understand your feelings right now, we're all fans we're hurting, but with your support we will get there and that dream of European football will become a reality. It may take 5,10,25 years but we will put this club back on the map.
But for now my beloved hammers, stay safe, social distance and remember..............
The club shop is open for business with a wide range of masks, batman, gimp etc.

Yours sincerely
Sugo. X X X
Love a cup of Rosey I do.