Soucek - Goals next season

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Soucek - Goals next season

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:20 am
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:19 pm

You are always entitled to your opinion and you will be pleased to know,I quite like hearing it too.

Like I have said,you do make some good points,that are food for thought.

With Soucek,the proof is in the pudding.Since he has signed,West Ham are a lot better team.I think your right,that he dosen't do anything too spectacular,but he sure makes things tougher for the opposition.We don't get murdered any more.(hope I don't speak tooo soon,we got City and Chelsea coming up)

Have Arsenal been has consistent has us in the last 18 months?Just because they had a good month beating average teams dosen't mean anything.Even we had purple patches every season before Moysie came...Now we have them ALL the time..We are consistent and we are in the TOP 4 in the last year for that,not just a month like Arsenal.Soon got a hiding when they faced a decent side.

By rights,we shouldn't be anywhere near the Top 6,even 7...8th or 9th should be considered has decent and slightly over Par.

I don't shout from the rooftops mate.Never have..Not my style..My big mouth Chelsea mate said,"You are a shitty little club,that we'll eat for breakfast"...I said "Yeah,but we are not funded by a corrupt multi billionaire,you should beat us easily,but this shitty little club,with our huge brilliant support is up there competing with you in the last few years and I couldn't be prouder".

All the players you have been so sh*t for us,this season,ain't they?The last time I looked,we were 4th in the League.We smashed Europa League qualification and are in the Quarter Finals of the League Cup knocking out the favorites and another big club(who were on a great run at the time) too.It's a team game mate.That's not too shoddy.

All I can say,you must be a very very difficult person to please with your non stop criticism of our club.Maybe you should go and look at the rest outside the Top 3 and say,"I am proud to be a Hammer..The past 18 months have been more than I could ever dream about "

It's a forum though and your entitled to your say,like anybody is.
You fail to reply tob he points I posted.
For instance, if Soucek is playing under instructions as a defensive midfielder, as you imply, how come he has missed numerous one on ones this season?
I think West Ham are doing a lot better than we should be. andf Soucek has played a major part.

I won't be answering any more posts on the subject or anything else you are saying,because it's upsetting a few board members on here.I would rather keep friendly with them ,than reply to the codswallop you write.

Au revoir

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Somebody is refusing to talk to somebody and...well we all know what that means...

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:59 am
9898 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:20 am
You fail to reply tob he points I posted.
For instance, if Soucek is playing under instructions as a defensive midfielder, as you imply, how come he has missed numerous one on ones this season?
I think West Ham are doing a lot better than we should be. andf Soucek has played a major part.

I won't be answering any more posts on the subject or anything else you are saying,because it's upsetting a few board members on here.I would rather keep friendly with them ,than reply to the codswallop you write.

Au revoir
Pop, pop, pop. Brah.
Been caught out talking tosh.
Normal service resumed.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:36 pm Cannot pass for toffee.
Runs a lot.......................... at a very slow pace.
I did tell you that his goals would dry up and people would be calling for him to get dropped. Hate being correct on this one but I just can't help it.

I'll tell you boys and girls something else for nothing.
The Czech experiment - Soucek, Coufal, Kral - will end up being a total flop.
Soucek is poor. Coufal is doing a'Schemel (one season wonder). kral is meh.
All leave or be sold at a loss and none will be regulars in the team in 12 months.

Should scout the lower leagues instead of this foreign obsession.
Another post where Numbnuts making a tit of herself.
Doing well for a team full of shit players as you claim we have. what a fucking Spuds tosspot.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Post by 9898 »

Watching him play is now becoming painful. Very painful.

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:57 pm Watching him play is now becoming painful. Very painful.
Please post on the correct thread.

Can one of the moderators move this to the “Kane- he’s Gone” thread? Thanks.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Post by 9898 »

he is useless, isn't he?
Scored a goal that, in real terms, should be credited to the corner taker.
Get rid.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:55 am he is useless, isn't he?
Scored a goal that, in real terms, should be credited to the corner taker.
Get rid.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Twice as many goals as Kane has this season

Post by 9898 »

Another thread to look and laugh at tge replies to me telling people the future :lol: