Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Diamondhammer

Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Diamondhammer »

I have to admit all this taking the knee at the start of a sporting fixture has got me nearly exploding a gasket !
Any logo with the Marxist BLM on shirts etc also has me fuming. Lewis Hamilton....... wtf !
I must state I don’t have issues with anti-racist t-shirts worn in warm ups etc, but politics is not needed in sport.
I have noticed a post on YouTube tonight that two American football teams were booed when they took the knee.
My thoughts on all this, is it would not have happen if fans had been present, when the matches restarted.

When we start to attend games in person even with restrictions, would you boo or not boo if the teams took the knee.

Me : BOOOOOO !

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I have said this all along since this fucking embarrassing charade started with the return of games behind closed doors.
There is no fucking way this will take place in front of a full or partial full stadia anywhere in this country for fear of the backlash it will cause.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I don't have an issue with anyone drawing attention to human rights abuses.
What annoys me about this is that football authorities, and sports bodies in general, are very quick to shut down anything that reflects negatively in markets where they make money.
So, let's all take a knee because of police brutality and corruption in the US... but woe betide anyone drawing attention to the Saudi government murdering journalists and other critics of their regime. Or concentration camps for Muslims in China. Or the Chinese occupation of Tibet.
Let's see footballers taking a knee for Tibet and watch what the FA and Fifa does. Hypocritical cunts all of them.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Diamondhammer wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:26 pm I have to admit all this taking the knee at the start of a sporting fixture has got me nearly exploding a gasket !
Any logo with the Marxist BLM on shirts etc also has me fuming. Lewis Hamilton....... wtf !
I must state I don’t have issues with anti-racist t-shirts worn in warm ups etc, but politics is not needed in sport.
I have noticed a post on YouTube tonight that two American football teams were booed when they took the knee.
My thoughts on all this, is it would not have happen if fans had been present, when the matches restarted.

When we start to attend games in person even with restrictions, would you boo or not boo if the teams took the knee.

Me : BOOOOOO !
I fully agree with you.I have no problem with Anti-Racist T shirts or anything similar,but not BLM..Like you,it totally winds me up.I said before and I will say it again,we have Equality in this country and please don`t tell me ,we don`t..The black fella next to me has exactly the same rights has me.Trouble with BLM,they want more than equality,they want to have an advantage over everybody else.

I really don't know,how we have ended up this situation,I really don't.In my book,this BLM rubbish has to STOP!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm I don't have an issue with anyone drawing attention to human rights abuses.
What annoys me about this is that football authorities, and sports bodies in general, are very quick to shut down anything that reflects negatively in markets where they make money.
So, let's all take a knee because of police brutality and corruption in the US... but woe betide anyone drawing attention to the Saudi government murdering journalists and other critics of their regime. Or concentration camps for Muslims in China. Or the Chinese occupation of Tibet.
Let's see footballers taking a knee for Tibet and watch what the FA and Fifa does. Hypocritical cunts all of them.
And god help anyone who dares to criticise Israel. The default assumption being that one is anti Semitic.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:12 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm I don't have an issue with anyone drawing attention to human rights abuses.
And god help anyone who dares to criticise Israel. The default assumption being that one is anti Semitic.
Quite, just ask our Hammas supporters in the Labour Party

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:21 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:12 pm

Quite, just ask our Hammas supporters in the Labour Party
I see what you did there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: m
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Great post mate....

So many people in the world need our help...our attentions ,the people you mention and others...(in our, I mean the affluent
First world Countries)...Does that get airtime..publicity...does it fuck..

Yet some peoples hero, is a Nasty Drug taking obnoxious society cheat...who threatened to kill a Pregnant women,
so he has an easy life....seriously you couldn't make it up...but most people get it..in most I'd say 95% Black and White....but
the shit stirring 5% scream and shout the loudest...they get the Publicity etc....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:50 pm
Great post mate....

So many people in the world need our help...our attentions ,the people you mention and others...(in our, I mean the affluent

Yet some peoples hero, is a Nasty Drug taking obnoxious society cheat...who threatened to kill a Pregnant women,
so he has an easy life....seriously you couldn't make it up...but most people get it..in most I'd say 95% Black and White....but
the shit stirring 5% scream and shout the loudest...they get the Publicity etc....
You think 95% of black people “get it” ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain’t laughed so much since Grandma died .
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:23 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Great post mate....

You think 95% of black people “get it” ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain’t laughed so much since Grandma died .
Mate...ask a person..any person,Black,White,all shades in between..who's had the shit deal,and deserves help...

The 18 stone Drug taking freeloading,gun welding guy, high on drugs resisting arrest ...or a little 18 month old baby girl
in Yemen...Syria...or numerous other counties,who's dying from malnutrition...caused by her elders,while we all sit back
and do fuck all about it.

If the person you talk to says...well the Black Dude....then you've found one of the 5% ers....it's prob less than that even.

I'm not on about the average person who thinks blacks deserve a fairer crack at things...as indeed I do...but the 5% or
whatever it is that are driving this thing on, purely on hatred,who just want to..Basically.. fuck things up.