Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:08 am Well I didn’t vote for the cunt That’s for sure.

An extremely piss poor opposition from around 20 other parties and the make up of London now virtually guaranteed the wanker another term.
Not sure that's a big enough reason tbh mate. The Gov's own statistics show that Asians make up 18.5% of the population but 44.9% are "Whte British" and another 14.9% are "white other". So assuming the figures for adults eligible to vote are along the same lines it suggests two things to me.

Firstly that although Khan obviously gets a massive core support from Asians he also picks up a sizeable vote from other ethnic groups. And second that a lot of people stayed at home and didn't vote at all. Like I said I can't vote in the London mayoral elections so I'll take your word about the quality, or lack of it, of the candidates. But surely there had to be someone, ANYONE, on the list who would have been preferable.

And why FFS do the serious candidates in these mayoral elections have to be affiliated to one of the major political parties.?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:28 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:08 am Well I didn’t vote for the cunt That’s for sure.

An extremely piss poor opposition from around 20 other parties and the make up of London now virtually guaranteed the wanker another term.
Not sure that's a big enough reason tbh mate. The Gov's own statistics show that Asians make up 18.5% of the population but 44.9% are "Whte British" and another 14.9% are "white other". So assuming the figures for adults eligible to vote are along the same lines it suggests two things to me.

Firstly that although Khan obviously gets a massive core support from Asians he also picks up a sizeable vote from other ethnic groups. And second that a lot of people stayed at home and didn't vote at all. Like I said I can't vote in the London mayoral elections so I'll take your word about the quality, or lack of it, of the candidates. But surely there had to be someone, ANYONE, on the list who would have been preferable.

And why FFS do the serious candidates in these mayoral elections have to be affiliated to one of the major political parties.?
No Whisky there was not one candidate that was suitable to oppose that snidey cunt.
Although the Tory candidate did run him closer than a lot of people imagined which surprised most people.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

I don't know anyone who actually voted for him DP , nor anyone who might have voted for him , so how did he get reelected , obviously I must move in the wrong circles .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:40 am

I don't know anyone who actually voted for him DP , nor anyone who might have voted for him , so how did he get reelected , obviously I must move in the wrong circles .
A friend of mine in Richmond voted for him. He used to be like all of us in our group but now he's white, woke and wank. A born again liberal. Spouting off long paragraphs on social media about how we're all knuckle-dragging racists. Apart from him of course.

He is however, a Hammer so all is not lost. I may put his windows in during the dead of night with a note saying 'Love from the BLM' tied to the brick.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:47 am

A friend of mine in Richmond voted for him. He used to be like all of us in our group but now he's white, woke and wank. A born again liberal. Spouting off long paragraphs on social media about how we're all knuckle-dragging racists. Apart from him of course.

He is however, a Hammer so all is not lost. I may put his windows in during the dead of night with a note saying 'Love from the BLM' tied to the brick.
Is windows rhyming slang for face? Or teeth? Other?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

A fine gesture my compadre.
Maybe chuck in a ceremonial burning of his car as well for good measure Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:06 pm

Maybe chuck in a ceremonial burning of his car as well for good measure Mon Ami.
Indeed my learned friend.

A Rastafarian badge left discreetly at the scene of the crime and he'll be back pissed-up outside the boozer with the flag of St. George around his shoulders shouting 'Oi Oi Saveloy' at passing colonials like the rest of us.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:20 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:06 pm

A Rastafarian badge left discreetly at the scene of the crime and he'll be back pissed-up outside the boozer with the flag of St. George around his shoulders shouting 'Oi Oi Saveloy' at passing colonials like the rest of us.
A fiendish ploy indeed.
Maybe leave some cartons of jerk chicken lying around as well for good measure.

Down there for dancing n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:32 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:20 pm

A fiendish ploy indeed.
Maybe leave some cartons of jerk chicken lying around as well for good measure.

Down there for dancing n all that.
:lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

All set for tonight.

KKK outfits and burning crosses on Twickenham Green by midnight.