Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by whu »

fuck the knee - now and always - amen

want politics - fuck off out of the sports arena

started over a crackhead mugger cunt in the states that was murder by old bill - old bill done for murder - there endeth the bollocks

any of you woke pricks ever even raised an eyebrow at the thousands of white children raped (and are still being raped) by pakistani muslim groups of men?

if not, carry on clapping the knee, self denial pricks - let's hope your child remains safe

follow cucked media at your peril

if you want to make a real difference, in your country, with real victims, click below

https://www.themaggieoliverfoundation.com/
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

if only the real victims out there got the sympathy a rashford mural did, graffiti done by a child by the way.... virtue signalling wankers soon corrected it though, whilst going all over woke media, a right love in, nice ..... the biggest concern for days in the north west eh? we used to say funny old world, nothing funny about media diversion away from real issues with 99% sucking it up by the bucketful, truly

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

whu wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:15 pm want politics - fuck off out of the sports arena
I’ve said this a few times before. Sport is no place for politics or religion.

whu

Post by whu »

communist antifa, mainly white and young and yank, took over blm two years ago

as i say, most don't dare to dig, the cucked youngsters today not interested in mowing the fucking grass even

why would they?, their lecturers and teachers are on the cucked woke agenda and have been for many years and have taught as such

so becomes norm for yoot and an opinion even slightly tilting the other way, the deliberately use the word nazi

they dox and ruin lives, dare to speak out against the cucked narrative

as a kid i heard about free speach in the uk/western world

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

never

not if you have an iq approaching average and dare to even dig a little little

you soon suss it's a big fucking game with indigenous (as they are the biggest threat to civil disobedience) being the most oppressed in their own county by a country mile

brown out
gsb out

palerider

Post by palerider »

So naive to believe that taking the knee is not the same as the scenes across the US last year of BLM activists threatening innocent white people sitting having a drink demanding they toe the line. It's THEIR thing. Take a different stance ffs. Link arms, whatever.

If the XR mob decided to use a nazi salute would you copy it however much you agreed with their principles ?

h69

Post by h69 »

hd1 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 pm We could go on like this all year.

Clearly you think I'm wrong because I don't agree with you, racist because I don't think you should conflate racism and slavery and not virtuous or a hypocrite for clapping anti racism gestures.

I've explained my reasoning but apparently I'm not entitled to that view because it's not the same as yours. As I've said you are entitled to your opinion, I don't have to agree and I don't think its right, BUT it is yours and you are entitled to it.

I will continue to help fight racism in anyway I can, as I have done for the last 40 odd years. I'm not going to continue wasting my time and yours continuing this debate. No doubt I'll get slagged off for that but I'm big enough and ugly enough to live with that
You are entitled to whatever view you are but if you go round calling people racists because they dont virtue signal then expect to be called out. I dont think you are a racist really but was trying to show you how easy it is to throw that accusation around while ignoring everything else. Not nice is it?

I look forward to seeing the results of your fight because all I can see is racism is still as bad but it has created a load of division. Nice darts.

h69

Post by h69 »

only1salty wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:58 pm I have created a new gesture to celebrate Englishness

It’s a salute by placing one arm above my head at 45 degrees.

I am aware that this gesture used to have political connotations a while ago but me and my friends have decided to distance it from any previous political message.

Anyone who disagrees with this salute is anti English

Sounds bat shit mental - because it is.
Well exactly.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9A8D3D63-5321-47D4-8530-AB7076FAA317.jpeg
9A8D3D63-5321-47D4-8530-AB7076FAA317.jpeg (122.11 KiB) Viewed 2926 times

:lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Five of the England squad wont take the jab...but will take a knee no doubt, sums them up really, .tossers if ever there were

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:48 pm 9A8D3D63-5321-47D4-8530-AB7076FAA317.jpeg

:lol: :lol:
You could put a massive cock up there.

Kneel if you want my cock up your arse,then see if the players kneel then. :lol: :lol: