Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

9898 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm Was it ever proven a racist remark was definitely said ?
Don't be a nob. We ain't in court.

Read the article and you'll see.
Objection!

JayK

Post by JayK »

9898 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm Was it ever proven a racist remark was definitely said ?
Don't be a nob. We ain't in court.

Read the article and you'll see.
That’s a no then. Coz it wasn’t proven. Just one mans word against another. People just taking sides
COYI!!!

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

9898 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:19 pm
only1salty wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:14 pm

"Of course, it’s right they want to fight racism, but sometimes they go to such extremes that, in my opinion, it’s counterproductive"

Absolutely spot on and the rest of that garbage written and the drivel from this prick numbers simply reinforce it.

If I walk down the street in Kingston I am lucky if I get away with a mugging, same in Cairo.

We may have a small problem but its fucking tiny by comparison to many places in the world
So it's extreme to ban a player for racially abusing another player.
Wow. I guess we have a difference of opinion regarding the meaning of the word extreme.

Getting close to not replying to people on here who proudly wear their racist badge and have no qualms about displaying it publicly.
If you have trouble interpreting the nuances of one persons word against anothers, cultural differences in linguistics and rational debate around punishments against a wider context of a criminal justice system........ then please feel free to ignore everything I say and don't actually reply.

Actions speak louder than words

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:22 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:54 am This Cunt needs shooting , and I’m not talking about Soucek

https://www.westhamzone.com/comment/wes ... la-racism/
Absolutely. String the cunt up in a room full of pissed off pointless wasps
It's come to my attention that players introduced onto the field of play during substitutions, are walking straight onto the grass without taking a knee.

Is this something that the Daily Mail could get their righteous teeth into, widening their usual remit of pleasant interference...they are afterall nearly always first to publish in the category of, who-gives-a-fuck-about-this...

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:25 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:22 am

Absolutely. String the cunt up in a room full of pissed off pointless wasps
It's come to my attention that players introduced onto the field of play during substitutions, are walking straight onto the grass without taking a knee.

Is this something that the Daily Mail could get their righteous teeth into, widening their usual remit of pleasant interference...they are afterall nearly always first to publish in the category of, who-gives-a-fuck-about-this...
:lol:
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

Flairon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:32 pm Taking the knee is a peaceful protest against social injustice, not a political statement. I remain at a loss that anyone can be against, let alone angered by a peaceful protest.
You may be at a loss and it may be because you live in the US of Woke but it really is simple if you actually listen to the fans who booed.

They do it because politics should be banned from Sport permanently and the gesture of Kneeling and raising a fist in the air is historically political and started being used in this country again last year by a marxist organisation whose idol is a scumbag drug dealer and who want to defund the police but whose founders are creaming off the money these sad sacks send in as donations and using it to build a property portfolio.
You can't just decide to use it for something else and pretend that the political reason it was used in the first place does not exist.

Wear Kick its out T Shirts.
Point at an anti racism slogan on a T shirt
Have Anti racism slogans all over the stadium

No-one would object and there would be no booing.

People are booing not because they are racist but because these gestures ARE political whether people are using them to promote anti-racism or not and these footballers need to wake up and get rid of the gestures.

If I decide to use a Nazi salute to make a point and claim it is for anti-racism, would you object ? If I called you a racist because you booed it you would you then ?

Calling people racists because they are booing is lazy and ignorant. The fans are booing that gesture, not an anti-racism message but that does not fit the permanently offended snowflake agenda and allows people and especially Sky Sports and the media to use hours of airtime to virtue signal.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Boris has told everyone not to boo so it's all ok now.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Not only shall I kneel in my living room tomorrow in solidarity with our football team in their stand against oppression and inequality, especially that lovely little chap Sterling who thoroughly deserves his MBE, but I'll be inviting twenty asylum seekers in to watch it, serving non-pork snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.

We all have to do our bit.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck em I think I shall support the Czech Republic.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:01 am Fuck em I think I shall support the Czech Republic.
Me too . I was offered a couple of little free bets in an attempt by the bookies to suck me back into my old ways .
Czech 100/1
Wops 7/1
Bring back Jonathon !