Any news on our good friend & brother Brookbonds?

Chat about anything football related here!
Chicken Runner

Any news on our good friend & brother Brookbonds?

Post by Chicken Runner »

Hope recovery is going well BB.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Any news on our good friend & brother Brookbonds?

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Chicken Runner wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:29 pm Hope recovery is going well BB.

What he said
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Thirded

Hope you're doing okay Bb

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

What's the matter with him ? Nothing too serious I hope.?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

I told him not to mix the Paraffin with the Swarfega.....

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Mikeveep wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:26 pm I told him not to mix the Paraffin with the Swarfega.....
Shit, I told him to do that.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

From what I understand the recovery from his delicate surgery was somewhat delayed.

According to the medical reports, whilst BB was recovering in ICU, his good friend and sidekick the right Honorable Sir Palerider , obviously very concerned about BB's condition and wanting to comfort him through his ordeal, managed to sneak a Yak and two very large, hairy backed and bearded Albanian lasses dressed as nurses past the hospital security.

After relieving the hospital dispensary of 2 gallons of their finest ethanol they made their way to the ICU where it is thought that throughout the night they committed various forms of debauchery, and consumed all the ethanol and various other liquids they could lay their hands on.

Eventually when the 2 Albanian "nurses " succumbed to the effects of the ethanol the Yak took over and whilst giving BB a tongue body massage managed to dislodge the majority of the staples used to patch up BB, as well as the monitor cables thus drawing attention of the night nurses. Apparently, when entering the ICU, they found the two Albanian wenches naked and handcuffed to the bed, the Yak was eventually rounded up and due to it's lacerated tongue and other non disclosed injuries was taken to the Royal Veterinary college, where, it is thought that she will make a full recovery in time.

It is thought that Sir Palerider managed to escape the clutches of the security by hiding in the mortuary, but as yet there has been no contact with him.

For a full and uncensored version of these events they are available on DVD or download at BB Productions at a modest price of 20 quid.

And to you BB......a speedy recovery mate....and good luck with the DVD sales..... ;)

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:35 pm What's the matter with him ? Nothing too serious I hope.?
Heart surgery ...Bypass i think...

(Although this could be a cunning ruse to avoid having to do the prediction League Results - It's usually around this time of the season that the moderator of said competition gets the shits with the daily grind of adding up all the scores...!!!)

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:57 pm From what I understand the recovery from his delicate surgery was somewhat delayed.

According to the medical reports, whilst BB was recovering in ICU, his good friend and sidekick the right Honorable Sir Palerider , obviously very concerned about BB's condition and wanting to comfort him through his ordeal, managed to sneak a Yak and two very large, hairy backed and bearded Albanian lasses dressed as nurses past the hospital security.

After relieving the hospital dispensary of 2 gallons of their finest ethanol they made their way to the ICU where it is thought that throughout the night they committed various forms of debauchery, and consumed all the ethanol and various other liquids they could lay their hands on.

Eventually when the 2 Albanian "nurses " succumbed to the effects of the ethanol the Yak took over and whilst giving BB a tongue body massage managed to dislodge the majority of the staples used to patch up BB, as well as the monitor cables thus drawing attention of the night nurses. Apparently, when entering the ICU, they found the two Albanian wenches naked and handcuffed to the bed, the Yak was eventually rounded up and due to it's lacerated tongue and other non disclosed injuries was taken to the Royal Veterinary college, where, it is thought that she will make a full recovery in time.

It is thought that Sir Palerider managed to escape the clutches of the security by hiding in the mortuary, but as yet there has been no contact with him.

For a full and uncensored version of these events they are available on DVD or download at BB Productions at a modest price of 20 quid.

And to you BB......a speedy recovery mate....and good luck with the DVD sales..... ;)
I was going to suggest the lad is self isolating in a travelodge...but your version is far more plausible

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

His last post replying to me last Thursday.

Well tbh Tel, I've had a pretty poor time of it mate. But I'm improving slowly but surely and I should be seeing some benefits quite soon.
Thanks for asking mate, appreciate it.

Nice that we are all thinking of him and missing his humour on here.