Who starts? Selection headache - Starting 11

Chat about anything football related here!
Athers-32

Who starts? Selection headache - Starting 11

Post by Athers-32 »

Who starts after the international break? And who starts when EVERYONE'S back fit?

Adrian

Byram Og Reid Masuaku

Noble Kouyate

Antonio Lanzini Payet

Zaza

That's my opinion for after the international break, but then after that I'm genuinely at a loss. I mentioned last nights review show we've now got so many players for every position. I'm confused as to who plays where, do we leave out Antonio? Record signing behind Feghouli? Fegouli not playing? BIlic and Torë the love child? Youth players?

What's your starting lineup and opinion?
https://www.sbnation.com/users/Tom%20At ... 1497970728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

palerider

Re: Who starts? Selection headache - Starting 11

Post by palerider »

It's at home to Watford isn't it ?

I agree with your line-up (assuming everyone's fit apart from the long-term ones). It would not surprise me though if Payet is sold. In which case Feghouli replaces him.

Bilic said in today's press conference we may still do some more business but not a striker. One in, one out ?

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Athers-32 wrote:Who starts after the international break? And who starts when EVERYONE'S back fit?

Adrian

Byram Og Reid Masuaku

Noble Kouyate

Antonio Lanzini Payet

Zaza

That's my opinion for after the international break, but then after that I'm genuinely at a loss. I mentioned last nights review show we've now got so many players for every position. I'm confused as to who plays where, do we leave out Antonio? Record signing behind Feghouli? Fegouli not playing? BIlic and Torë the love child? Youth players?

Not sure about Zaza (either on a will he sign basis?) or is he any fucking use after he appeared absolutely gash at The Euros (IMO)!!!

Also when you look at that theres no Nordvietd,Tore,Calleri and thats a worry that 3 of your so called "improvement players" are nowhere to be seen (although thats obviously just a couple of selections....though will be even mor ebaffle dif anybody DOES include them)!!!

Then you have "what the fuck do you do with Sahko"?!

Valencia?!!

Surely, surely you have to get rid of these players if they are not going to feature in your top team (and regularly)!!

If you have to take a massive hit regarding what they cost....so be it!!!

All they are doing "is clogging up the system" and hampering the developement of youth!!!

Havent seen enough of Foughili yet to comment whether I would like to give him a starting slot (realistically probably challenging Antonio) so IF Zaza wasnt signed I go with your line up but with Fletcher leading the line.

Athers-32

Post by Athers-32 »

Porterman wrote:
Athers-32 wrote:Who starts after the international break? And who starts when EVERYONE'S back fit?

Adrian

Byram Og Reid Masuaku

Noble Kouyate

Antonio Lanzini Payet

Zaza

Not sure about Zaza (either on a will he sign basis?) or is he any fucking use after he appeared absolutely gash at The Euros (IMO)!!!

Also when you look at that theres no Nordvietd,Tore,Calleri and thats a worry that 3 of your so called "improvement players" are nowhere to be seen (although thats obviously just a couple of selections....though will be even mor ebaffle dif anybody DOES include them)!!!

Valencia?!!

Surely, surely you have to get rid of these players if they are not going to feature in your top team (and regularly)!!

All they are doing "is clogging up the system" and hampering the developement of youth!!!

Havent seen enough of Foughili yet to comment whether I would like to give him a starting slot (realistically probably challenging Antonio) so IF Zaza wasnt signed I go with your line up but with Fletcher leading the line.
I completely agree!

Thing is say we don't get rid of Valencia and Sakho and none of the young boys go out on loan, then what? We really will be in a bad place.. We've got more than 10 players that probably think they're worthy of a starting role! And say these prospect players start banging in goals, people like Zaza for £25mil will be wondering why he isn't starting! It'll be a mass exodus of players..
https://www.sbnation.com/users/Tom%20At ... 1497970728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Athers-32 wrote:
Porterman wrote:

Valencia?!!

I completely agree!

Thing is say we don't get rid of Valencia and Sakho and none of the young boys go out on loan, then what? We really will be in a bad place.. We've got more than 10 players that probably think they're worthy of a starting role! And say these prospect players start banging in goals, people like Zaza for £25mil will be wondering why he isn't starting! It'll be a mass exodus of players..
Zaza has only played 29 times in the top Italian division scoring 8 goals
His other appearances have been non-league and 3rd and 2nd division.

The reason he looked a cart horse during the euros is because he is

Post by 1001 »

When everyone is back fit you could have:

1st string

Adrian

Byram Og Reid Cresswell

Noble Kouyate

Antonio Lanzini Payet

Zaza/Carroll

2nd string

Randolph

???? Ginge Burke Masuaku

Oxford Nordvelt

Fagoolie Fernandez Tore

Fletcher/Celery

Perhaps try out the second string in the early rounds of the league cup (or whatever it's called)?

EDIT: Forgot Ayew. Hmmm...
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Athers-32

Post by Athers-32 »

1001 wrote:When everyone is back fit you could have:

1st string

Adrian

Byram Og Reid Cresswell

Noble Kouyate

Antonio Lanzini Payet

Zaza/Carroll

2nd string

Randolph

???? Ginge Burke Masuaku

Oxford Nordvelt

Fagoolie Fernandez Tore

Fletcher/Celery

Perhaps try out the second string in the early rounds of the league cup (or whatever it's called)?

And here comes the issue haha, where on earth does Ayew fit in? This is what I'm struggling with, say we get knocked out against Accrington or in the FA Cup in the early stages and no injuries? Too many first team players sitting on the bench!!

Post by 1001 »

Athers-32 wrote:
1001 wrote:When everyone is back fit you could have:

1st string

Adrian

Byram Og Reid Cresswell

Noble Kouyate

Antonio Lanzini Payet

Zaza/Carroll

2nd string

Randolph

???? Ginge Burke Masuaku

Oxford Nordvelt

Fagoolie Fernandez Tore

Fletcher/Celery

And here comes the issue haha, where on earth does Ayew fit in? This is what I'm struggling with, say we get knocked out against Accrington or in the FA Cup in the early stages and no injuries? Too many first team players sitting on the bench!!
Of course we will get past Accrington. Won't we? :roll:
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Athers-32

Post by Athers-32 »

1001 wrote:
Athers-32 wrote:
Of course we will get past Accrington. Won't we? :roll:
We're West Ham United, we can beat Accrington just like Astra last ni.... Oh :?