clubs that share our crossed hammers

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

Re: clubs that share our crossed hammers

Post by BoleynBadges »

today we go to serbia nd a club called FK Radnički Rudovci
ImageImageImageImageImage

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

today we visit hungary and a club called FC Tatabánya

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FC Tatabánya is a Hungarian football club based in Tatabánya. They play their home games at Stadion Gyula Grosics.
he Tatabányai Sport Klub was founded on February 6, 1910 by Ferenc Frei, a mining engineer. At this time several Hungarian towns outside of Budapest had formed football clubs – Debrecen, Miskolc, Győr.

The First World War weakened the team, but in the 1920s the team was still without a doubt the most popular in Tatabánya. Professionalism was introduced into the Hungarian League, but the team couldn't afford this, and stuck with amateur players. After the end of the Second World War in 1947 the team reached the first division.

On 28 March 2017, Tatabánya were disqualified from the 2016–17 Nemzeti Bajnokság III season

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

today we pay a visit to turkey and the club that is called TKİ Tavşanlı Linyitspor

TKİ Tavşanlı Linyitspor is a Turkish sports club located in Tavşanlı, Kütahya Province. The football club plays in the Turkish Regional Amateur League. In 2009–2010 season of second league, they promoted to Bank Asya 1.Lig after play-off matches.

Manager: Erdoğan Sarıuşak
League: Turkish Regional Amateur League
Founded: 1943
Capacity: 5,000

they pay at the Tavşanlı Ada Stadium

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BoleynBadges wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:39 am Image

today we pay a visit to turkey and the club that is called TKİ Tavşanlı Linyitspor

TKİ Tavşanlı Linyitspor is a Turkish sports club located in Tavşanlı, Kütahya Province. The football club plays in the Turkish Regional Amateur League. In 2009–2010 season of second league, they promoted to Bank Asya 1.Lig after play-off matches.

For an Amateur club that is some stadium set up.

Better than our shithole.
Bring back Jonathon !

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:42 am
BoleynBadges wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:39 am Image

For an Amateur club that is some stadium set up.

Better than our shithole.
lol mate hope you are well

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

today we visit poland and a club called GKS Bełchatów

ImageImageImageImage

League: I liga
Arena/Stadium: Stadion GKS
Manager: Marcin Węglewski
Founded: 1977

PGE GKS Bełchatów is a professional football club that competes in the Polish First League. GKS is an abbreviation for the Miners' Sport Club (Górniczy Klub Sportowy).

GKS Bełchatów entered Poland's Division 4 in 1977 and gained promotion to Division 3 after four years (in the 1981/1982 season). It took the club another seven years to rise to Division 2 (1986/1987 season), before winning a place in the Polish Premier League in 1992. After another spell in Division 2, the club again won promotion to the First league at the end of the 2004/2005 season. The club finished the 2005/2006 season in 10th place, with 37 points. The following season they challenged for the league title. After spending much of the latter part of the 2006/07 season in first place, they were ultimately overtaken by Zagłębie Lubin and had to settle for second place.

Below is a seating plan of GKS Be?chatów's Stadion GKS Bełchatów:
Stadion GKS-u Be?chatów or simply Stadion GKS is a municipally owned stadium located in the central Polish city of Be?chatów. Home to local team GKS Be?chatów, the 1977 built ground has a current capacity of 5,238 with no current plans for expansion

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BoleynBadges wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:06 am Image
today we visit poland and a club called GKS Bełchatów

ImageImageImageImage

League: I liga
Arena/Stadium: Stadion GKS
Manager: Marcin Węglewski
Founded: 1977

PGE GKS Bełchatów is a professional football club that competes in the Polish First League. GKS is an abbreviation for the Miners' Sport Club (Górniczy Klub Sportowy).

GKS Bełchatów entered Poland's Division 4 in 1977 and gained promotion to Division 3 after four years (in the 1981/1982 season). It took the club another seven years to rise to Division 2 (1986/1987 season), before winning a place in the Polish Premier League in 1992. After another spell in Division 2, the club again won promotion to the First league at the end of the 2004/2005 season. The club finished the 2005/2006 season in 10th place, with 37 points. The following season they challenged for the league title. After spending much of the latter part of the 2006/07 season in first place, they were ultimately overtaken by Zagłębie Lubin and had to settle for second place.

Below is a seating plan of GKS Be?chatów's Stadion GKS Bełchatów:
Stadion GKS-u Be?chatów or simply Stadion GKS is a municipally owned stadium located in the central Polish city of Be?chatów. Home to local team GKS Be?chatów, the 1977 built ground has a current capacity of 5,238 with no current plans for expansion
Looks more like a cricket ground :lol:

They only need a 5k capacity as all their former fans moved over here ;)

Love these threads Steve , must take ages to find these clubs wid the Hammers etc , and with the old grounds thread too .

Keep em coming when you can mate , hope you & the Fam are fine 👍🏻
Bring back Jonathon !

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

Love these threads Steve , must take ages to find these clubs wid the Hammers etc , and with the old grounds thread too .

Keep em coming when you can mate , hope you & the Fam are fine
yes we have one of the lazy bastards work at my company indeed mate it is a small club from poland who do not have a lot of money sounds like another club i support

indeed mate finding photos of some of these clubs can prove impossible some are village teams i just try and bring some good threads for you all i know most people will not like them but i do my best

we are all good thanks mate hope you and yours are well thank you for taking the time to comment on the threads i really appreciate feed back good or bad any one intrested in my football badge collection please check out my football badge website comments in the guestbook always welcome

big up to our very own jp hammer for his very very hard work on the website he makes it the splendid site it is
http://boleynbadges.com

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BoleynBadges wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Keep em coming when you can mate , hope you & the Fam are fine
yes we have one of the lazy bastards work at my company indeed mate it is a small club from poland who do not have a lot of money sounds like another club i support

indeed mate finding photos of some of these clubs can prove impossible some are village teams i just try and bring some good threads for you all i know most people will not like them but i do my best

we are all good thanks mate hope you and yours are well thank you for taking the time to comment on the threads i really appreciate feed back good or bad any one intrested in my football badge collection please check out my football badge website comments in the guestbook always welcome

big up to our very own jp hammer for his very very hard work on the website he makes it the splendid site it is
http://boleynbadges.com
I always try to comment when I can SteVe and rest assured that I read all of your threads get read . It can’t be easy coming up with “new” old photos etc .

I for one appreciate all your hard work and I’m sure everyone else does as well even if it’s difficult sometimes to actually comment especially if you’re reading on-the-go so to speak , as I often am.
Bring back Jonathon !

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Seconded

Love these threads, cheers BB
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....