clubs that share our crossed hammers

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

Re: clubs that share our crossed hammers

Post by BoleynBadges »

today we go to Slovenia and a club called nk rudar trbovlije

Nogometni klub Rudar Trbovlje (English: Rudar Trbovlje Football Club), commonly referred to as NK Rudar Trbovlje or simply Rudar, is a Slovenian football club from Trbovlje, which plays in the Regional Ljubljana League, the fourth level of the Slovenian football system. The club have a long-standing local rivalry with NK Zagorje, which is known as Zasavje derby

History of football in Trbovlje dates back to 1922, which applies to the anniversary of the birth of football in Trbovlje, when it was founded as ŠK Zora. In the same year, the ŠK Zora aroused a lot of interest in this sport among youth working class. In 1924 the club was banned after a political combat with Orjuna. Some former members then founded DSK Svoboda, which renamed to SK Amater in 1927.

On the 50th anniversary of the club, they won the Slovenian championship for the first time. A successful period lasted until 1980, as NK Rudar won the republic league two more times between 1974 and 1979. The team was led by the football expert Zdenko Verdenik.

With the collapse of Yugoslavia and the independence of Slovenia, all Slovenian teams returned from the federal leagues. Some of the key players left the club and Rudar was eliminated from the newly established Slovenian PrvaLiga. They never returned to the first division.

Slovenian Republic League: 3

1971–72, 1973–74, 1978–79

Slovenian Fourth Division

ImageImageImageImage

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

another one very hard to fid information on -Minerul Bai -Sprie romania

ImageImage

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

today we go to a new country hungary and a club called FC Tatabánya

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FC Tatabánya is a Hungarian football club based in Tatabánya. They play their home games at Stadion Gyula Grosics.
he Tatabányai Sport Klub was founded on February 6, 1910 by Ferenc Frei, a mining engineer. At this time several Hungarian towns outside of Budapest had formed football clubs – Debrecen, Miskolc, Győr.

The First World War weakened the team, but in the 1920s the team was still without a doubt the most popular in Tatabánya. Professionalism was introduced into the Hungarian League, but the team couldn't afford this, and stuck with amateur players. After the end of the Second World War in 1947 the team reached the first division.

On 28 March 2017, Tatabánya were disqualified from the 2016–17 Nemzeti Bajnokság III season

steve

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

img][/img]

today we pay a visit to turkey and the club that is called TKİ Tavşanlı Linyitspor

TKİ Tavşanlı Linyitspor is a Turkish sports club located in Tavşanlı, Kütahya Province. The football club plays in the Turkish Regional Amateur League. In 2009–2010 season of second league, they promoted to Bank Asya 1.Lig after play-off matches.

Manager: Erdoğan Sarıuşak
League: Turkish Regional Amateur League
Founded: 1943
Capacity: 5,000

they pay at the Tavşanlı Ada Stadium

ImageImageImageImageImage

JayK

Post by JayK »

Saw this badge on someone’s shirt today from a distance.

Had to Google Rockingham ccc coz I didn’t have a clue who or what it was or where.

Now I see it closer, it’s obviously not the same but def looked similar from a distance so I thought I’d share it for ya Steve
Attachments
251A4E94-D225-4489-8D2A-E70DDB063367.jpeg
251A4E94-D225-4489-8D2A-E70DDB063367.jpeg (184.86 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
COYI!!!

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

thanks j hope you and the family are well mate they look more like pick axes then crossed hammers thanks for thinking of me steve

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BoleynBadges wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:59 pm thanks j hope you and the family are well mate they look more like pick axes then crossed hammers thanks for thinking of me steve
Clubs that share our crossed pickaxes …

Good idea for a new thread Steve :roll: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

BoleynBadges wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:59 pm thanks j hope you and the family are well mate they look more like pick axes then crossed hammers thanks for thinking of me steve
Yeah I know mate. From a distance in a seriously hung over stare though (or maybe still drunk) it looked similar and got my attention :D
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

They sell crossed baseball bats badges in the Vic.

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

BSG Aktivist sttassfurt germany i can not find no ground photos this club comes from germany