Alex Kral

Chat about anything football related here!
Optimistic Lee

Re: Alex Kral

Post by Optimistic Lee »

I apologise in advance for this potential brain fart on my part but here is my take on the Moyes we see before us today. Following a dreadful short stint as manager of Man Utd he was unceremoniously sacked and he departed under a very dark cloud. At this point his confidence was shattered and his reputation seriously damaged. I believe that to his credit he has since made a conscious effort to rebuild his reputation. However, a string of further failures was followed by his return to West Ham. The Person that is managing our team today is clearly flawed. He now wrongly defines himself as a person of steely resolve and a focused decision maker. Whereas the paradoxical reality is he is now labelled ‘Dithering Dave’ in terms of retention and recruitment and his frequent deployment of confused team tactics. I believe that he should have sought solace through greater reflection on his relatively successful years at Everton. However, that ship sailed long ago.

In summary, a valiant but misplaced attempt by Moyes to resurrect his career and restore his reputation. However, He is now irreparably damaged goods and he must go soonest.

Apologies for the negativity but this is my take on our current ‘leader’.
Tough times never last but tough people do

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 pm I apologise in advance for this potential brain fart on my part but here is my take on the Moyes we see before us today. Following a dreadful short stint as manager of Man Utd he was unceremoniously sacked and he departed under a very dark cloud. At this point his confidence was shattered and his reputation seriously damaged. I believe that to his credit he has since made a conscious effort to rebuild his reputation. However, a string of further failures was followed by his return to West Ham. The Person that is managing our team today is clearly flawed. He now wrongly defines himself as a person of steely resolve and a focused decision maker. Whereas the paradoxical reality is he is now labelled ‘Dithering Dave’ in terms of retention and recruitment and his frequent deployment of confused team tactics. I believe that he should have sought solace through greater reflection on his relatively successful years at Everton. However, that ship sailed long ago.

In summary, a valiant but misplaced attempt by Moyes to resurrect his career and restore his reputation. However, He is now irreparably damaged goods and he must go soonest.

Apologies for the negativity but this is my take on our current ‘leader’.
Negativity?! You were being most kind in your appraisal, well in many parts actually. The remainder is not short on truth.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Anyway , this Kral bloke …
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:49 pm Anyway , this Kral bloke …
Different thread - same direction.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Who that?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:13 pm
Who that?
Some guy who played for us less times than Marco Boogers*

* I think 🤔

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:15 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:13 pm

Who that?
Some guy who played for us less times than Marco Boogers*

* I think 🤔
Quite an achievement
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

:lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:59 am So Alex Kral is a shit player because he's playing in a team about to be relegated from the Bundesliga.

I'll have to re visit my personal selection of all time West Ham greats as the likes of Brooking, Bonds,Martin & Co were obviously crap as they were relegated with us.
Under a manager who everyone lauds as a genius.

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:39 pm
And that proves fuck all other than Moyes has not the bollox to tell him he was not good enough. Krahl probably forgot what a football was like.

Keep sticking up for your poster boy. He is happy enough floundering about trying to make things work. But credit given where credits due, at least he has finally admitted what some of us have stated in the past, he was mistaken to change Soucek s and Rice's roll. But it's a convenient time to state it considering we are doing as well as you predicted and Rice is off next summer.
Bought by the owner.....not wanted by the manager and replaced with Downes who already looks a lot better than Kral but we can all pretend he was a cracking player.

Looks like he still can't remember what a football is like over in Germany but hey ho I am sure he will be off to tear it up in the Champions League soon alongside Alese who was supposed to be quality.